1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would actually be a good "Die Hard" diorama!

Here you go:

425976-1673392752922.png

Let’s be different and release an obnoxious as **** box because Inart.

This has got to be causing a lot of problems for retailers, and therefore, us. It is a box, FFS’s.

People care about Joker’s socks, shoes, and the like, not the goddamn box.

The figure looks incredible, that’s for sure. Better than. 100% of those ugly ass customs that get posted NON-STOP and cost people their ability to come up with their rent.

Has anyone else ordered from Spec fiction? My set is paid for, but no shipping charges yet. US based.

This has got to be causing a lot of problems for retailers, and therefore, us. It is a box, FFS’s.

The figure looks incredible, that’s for sure. Better than. 100% of those ugly ass customs that get posted NON-STOP and cost people their ability to come up with their rent.

Has anyone else ordered from Spec fiction? My set is paid for, but no shipping charges yet. US based.
March maybe for specfiction

[...] Clipperking put his in his detolf, Dean Knight has his desk, both look miles better than light box trash.
Never liked ClipperKing to be honest. His reviews were ok, but I only ever used them if I couldn't find a review from someone else.
[...]

SpecFiction will more than likely be one of the last places to get this, so you'll be waiting quite awhile after everyone else who might've ordered from overseas. I think some ppl are still waiting on SpecFiction to get their full stock of Queen Studios 1/4 Joker statues which was released last year. Could be different for this, but historically, they tend to be last.

Never liked ClipperKing to be honest. His reviews were ok, but I only ever used them if I couldn't find a review from someone else.

SpecFiction will more than likely be one of the last places to get this, so you'll be waiting quite awhile after everyone else who might've ordered from overseas. I think some ppl are still waiting on SpecFiction to get their full stock of Queen Studios 1/4 Joker statues which was released last year. Could be different for this, but historically, they tend to be last.
Was really weird seeing so many people recommend them over on FB. They tend to get their stock dead last and their price was also higher than other retailers.

Well, in marketing the box is really important, LEGO would be bankrupt if it weren’t for boxing, being size a big part of it. Inart went just a tad too far, also kind of impractical due to the form they’ve used, but I mean… it IS important, and the velcro thingies and so on… for an asperger as myself, that’s erotic, to say the least.

IMHO maybe the issue was the choice of diorama with the HUGE cell bars, which is the main thing making the box so big, thus affecting the shipping and the total price (not worth it if you ask me, especially since most people won’t be able to display it).

But hey, maybe they’ve learnt, nothing else they’ve announced is that big… wait… the batman premium super deluxe or whatever it’s called… oh hell. That thing will be sent in Antonovs.

Was really weird seeing so many people recommend them over on FB. They tend to get their stock dead last and their price was also higher than other retailers.
Indeed. They seem like a good place based on what I've heard they're just really slow to get their overseas stock. I assume it's b/c they're US based and ppl who normally only ever order direct from SS or somewhere else located in the US are probably weary to order from somewhere overseas.
Well, in marketing the box is really important, LEGO would be bankrupt if it weren’t for boxing, being size a big part of it. Inart went just a tad too far, also kind of impractical due to the form they’ve used, but I mean… it IS important, and the velcro thingies and so on… for an asperger as myself, that’s erotic, to say the least.

IMHO maybe the issue was the choice of diorama with the HUGE cell bars, which is the main thing making the box so big, thus affecting the shipping and the total price (not worth it if you ask me, especially since most people won’t be able to display it).

But hey, maybe they’ve learnt, nothing else they’ve announced is that big… wait… the batman premium super deluxe or whatever it’s called… oh hell. That thing will be sent in Antonovs.
Yea, just a tad overboard for sure, especially in the shape. I get what they were going for, but a typical rectangular box would've been fine like what the standard comes in, just bigger.

But like you said, pacakging is definitely important. I just got a figure from KGHobby, and while the shipping box was fine and the art box being well bubble-wrapped inside along with their inclusion of foam padding around the artbox, the plastic trays inside were cracked and the box itself had some creases and dents. All this b/c the manufacturer used cheap, thin plastic for the trays and thin board for the artbox.

Last edited:
Would I be nuts to order the rooted hair deluxe with Maxnut? They have two different prices for the rooted hair deluxe. $1,080 & $1,100.
The $1,080 one says that shipping not included in price and the $1,100 says free economy class shipping. Confusing.

Back