1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol danoby's first few minutes were hilarious, already crapping over the statues and saying hot toys did them better
they're not even the same scale
I wonder if they allowed him entry in hopes he would change his tune? I honestly would've denied him if I saw him on the list of ppl visiting the event :lol
Not judging any of these until we get proper 4K footage or crystal clear photos. Especially Gandalf and Bruce Wayne.
Even though I am underwhelmed with those two, I am hoping they will look much better in later reviews with proper lighting etc. Some of these live streams look like they're using camera's from 2000.

Danoby simply would not give Joker any credit 😂 says he’s more impressed with the diorama on the jail cell figure. Just stares and the other one and compliments the coat stitching. Then brings up pricing and if it’s final.

Wow 🤣😂

That degree of blind allegiance and refusal is rather hilarious.
And of all the companies to have that blind allegiance to...he chooses Hot Toys? Absolutely baffling and hilarious imo. He has consistently talked up a Joker 3.0 from Hot Toys but it's nowhere to be seen and even if it were...it'd be two-three years away. This Joker is here right now, shipping in a few months, looks absolutely incredible, and he's crapping all over it. It will be funny when it finally releases, is sold out, and he'll pay double market value for it. Not being open to new things in the collecting world is just tough to witness.

Wake. Up. as my avatar says.

From Facebook
310395276_133180426161786_8384809005556307996_n.jpg
307672726_133182826161546_8822059394814597800_n.jpg

Probably an unpopular opinion because I know people are wanting to gush over this but I think the expression looks kind of weird on the main sculpt. Also to me the paint looks really caked on.

And of all the companies to have that blind allegiance to...he chooses Hot Toys? Absolutely baffling and hilarious imo. He has consistently talked up a Joker 3.0 from Hot Toys but it's nowhere to be seen and even if it were...it'd be two-three years away. This Joker is here right now, shipping in a few months, looks absolutely incredible, and he's crapping all over it. It will be funny when it finally releases, is sold out, and he'll pay double market value for it. Not being open to new things in the collecting world is just tough to witness.

Wake. Up. as my avatar says.
Agreed 100%. I love my Hot Toys figures and those got me into the game. But are they infallible or the absolute end-all-be-all, no matter what? Absolutely not lol I will still collect Hot Toys, but to not give credit where it’s due that this smokes all mass produced 1/6 Jokers before it by a country mile, is just kinda funny to the point of being sad haha I mean, it’s like he wanted this to fail so he can be the first to point anything wrong out lol and yes, you’re right - assuming HT is even looking to do another Joker (which who even knows), we’re *years* from that at this rate. I think Queen knocking this out of the park is great for all of us. Sure, it’s not cheap, but this will force HT to up their game with sculpts and such because now they’re not the only serious game in town.

If they do a BvS Superman, I’m 1000% in.

3.30am here just woke up to see those Joker images. Wow did they deliver!

Some negativity on Bruce but how does The Batman figure look?

I got mine from sugo toys, an Australian retailer just last week. Super late to the party, but better late than never
Careful in my experience Sugo take orders without securing stock. They might end up cancelling your order and refunding you. If kit has extras left Id get them there

I cancelled their The Batman figure due to priorities in my life shifting and the movie not having the “staying power” in my mind it initially did, but I’m keeping the rooted Joker two-pack. I think this’ll be my last figure purchase - and it’s definitely going out with a bang.

The hype around this has been absolutely electric. This is the most fun I’ve had on this forum.

The figure looks fantastic.

People still watch “Veteran Collector” Danoby? The guy is total parody of himself, and a total p**t.
I watched one of his vids ONCE
It was the one where he debated Hot toys Star wars and if the line was dead.
I turned it off straight away.
That was the devil speak.
No soup for Danoby!!

Interesting that Justin got to be the first to review when he supports Toys Wonderland yet Queen/InArt made that announcement against Toys Wonderland didn't they? Or am I misremembering the situation? But I guess with how big his following is, that doesn't matter in the end.
They took it back

Careful in my experience Sugo take orders without securing stock. They might end up cancelling your order and refunding you. If kit has extras left Id get them there
Oh f*ck. Yeah i don't really have a chance to go with kit it's gonna be too expensive. If they cancel it I'm SOL.

Well actually how much would it cost in AUD kit?

I was a little suspicious that after all this time sugo toys still had the sculpture 1 and 2 pack...but i thought nothing of it. If they do cancel it imma be so bummed but I'll wait and see. Dam that has really dampened my excitement now.

Last edited:
Back