1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I open this thread I'm always so impressed with the photography of everyone on this board. You all make the figure look incredible, every small head tilt, eye movement and futzing with the clothes improving it. I think this figure is one of those that when the really talented collectors like you all get their hands on it, you end up lifting it to another level. Awesome job by everyone!! It's been so cool to see everyone come together with this figure (582 pages says enough).

Every time I open this thread I'm always so impressed with the photography of everyone on this board. You all make the figure look incredible, every small head tilt, eye movement and futzing with the clothes improving it. I think this figure is one of those that when the really talented collectors like you all get their hands on it, you end up lifting it to another level. Awesome job by everyone!! It's been so cool to see everyone come together with this figure (582 pages says enough).
For real though, I just got the rooted set in and hoping to open it tomorrow. All of these photos have me excited even thought I know i wont b able to make it look as good :LOL:

Al inglias repainted and haired his I wish I had this man's talent.

Img_2023_08_25_09_15_28.jpeg

I’m sure it’s great work…

But 1K? Ouch…
Negative, but. . .I have shelled out $500 or so for a few of her outfits. I can't objectively say any doll outfit is worth that much, but it is a thing to behold. The Inart Joker clothing is on that level, though.

That looks like my InArt’s clothes but with a dopey tag on them.

View attachment 658621
Wouldn't surprise me if they took inspiration from what she did, though I haven't followed custom Jokers very closely so as far as I know others may have done an even better job.

Yunsil joker outfit isn't really the best of her work, the buttons for a start!
lots of things can be improved from her set. wonder is probably the best one current market next to hye hwa and aries set. iris, kato, yunsil are inaccurate and chose wrong material colors for their waistcoat and choices for buttons like yunsil but it was good for the time.

to date 1000 or around that range unless you have kato stuff go for that much or more. a year or two ago i saw similar sets sell for 1500

yunsil loves to use the sticky adhesive buttons

Back