1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not true. He's actually crawling face down on the ice, not looking, and rolls over to die before he reaches the edge.

Are you counting who's heart stops first or something? I don't understand how you can say Gandalf won? Defeated, I suppose... but not a win.
He won the fight by defeating the enemy. The difference you’re trying to make between the two is just grammar :dunno

Day 31 Jokor watch: we have leaning! I have no photo because I immediately went to fix the problem. Jokor was leaning like a smooth criminal.

It still didn’t manage to fall over or even touch the glass of my display. But he was leaning!
This is helpful thanks. You just cant rely on the magnets thats becoming obvious its too risky

What is wrong with people on facebook
Screenshot_2023-06-24-02-21-42-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

they want community reassurance

Isn't that always the truth with these kinds of posts?

The hair is nice. Nice rooting job. Maybe a little too evenly green for my tastes, but I now a lot of people prefer the comic influence of completely and evenly green hair.

I want to reach into that photo and pull the overcoat down though.

This is helpful thanks. You just cant rely on the magnets thats becoming obvious its too risky
What’s odd to me is that the ankle joints are very solid and tight. I had to hold the feet and push the figure backwards because the figure wouldn’t budge. I guess he just gradually started leaning and then gravity took over.

I don't understand how you can say Gandalf won? Defeated, I suppose... but not a win.
I can see your point as Gandalf and The Balrog are responsible for each-other’s deaths.

So, in Gladiator, does Maximus not win his final fight against Commodus because he dies after from wounds sustained from Commodus?

If the aim of a duel is to defeat your opponent, the loser would surely be defined as the one to die first.

Therefore, Gandalf can still be considered to have won the battle despite the fact he basically rolls over and dies immediately after throwing down his enemy.

Succumbing to your wounds after the fact, irrespective of the timeframe, wouldn’t change the outcome of the initial contest.

Definitely an interesting topic though- which unfortunately has no place here.

I can see your point as Gandalf and The Balrog are responsible for each-other’s deaths.

So, in Gladiator, does Maximus not win his final fight against Commodus because he dies after from wounds sustained from Commodus?

If the aim of a duel is to defeat your opponent, the loser would surely be defined as the one to die first.

Therefore, Gandalf can still be considered to have won the battle despite the fact he basically rolls over and dies immediately after throwing down his enemy.

Succumbing to your wounds after the fact, irrespective of the timeframe, wouldn’t change the outcome of the initial contest.

Definitely an interesting topic though- which unfortunately has no place here.
Can someone explain to me how gandalf came back? Im not a big lord of the rings guy

Can someone explain to me how gandalf came back? Im not a big lord of the rings guy
There’s a whole load of Middle Earth lore not really explored in the movies regarding different plains of existence, gods, demigods, spirits etc. that you need to do a little cursory reading up on to understand what happened to turn Gandalf the Grey into Gandalf the White.

Basically the god/creator of Middle Earth plucked Gandalf’s spirit from the mortal plain at the point of his death, juiced him up to replace Saruman as head of the wizard order, and sent him back to complete his task of protecting the decent folks of middle earth.

He earned this ‘upgrade’ in sacrificing himself for a noble cause against such a terrible foe, (the Balrog is technically a spirit of equivalent power to Gandalf’s kind, the Maiar,) along with the fact that Saruman had betrayed his duty thus leaving his position vacant, the other wizards/Maiar had lost connection with the peoples of Middle Earth, and also Gandalf was aware he could not fulfil his primary duty as he was and Eru/God needed a true ambassador serving his cause.

The elves of Lothlorien healed Gandalf’s physical body, dressed him up in White and gave him a nice new staff.

Last edited:
Back