1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are all three offerings:

1. Purple Coat (Sculpted Hair) - $300
2. Purple Coat + Interrogation (Sculpted Hair Ver.) - $600
3. Purple Coat + Interrogation (Both Rooted Hair) - $1000

e4MKGVw.jpg
87q4JxH.jpg
J7SgUrB.jpg
Wow, so for $300 we get the purple coat, those seamless arms, all the accessories and a nice magnetic base. Can't argue with that. The sculpted hair still looks very good.

The two pack is tempting but I think I'd prefer an interrogation room diorama so he could be displayed with Batman.

Are you sure? That would be the best of both worlds.
It's probably why those arms are included in the standard version. Just remove the coat and roll up his sleeves.

It's not like his outfit changes between the purple coat version and his interrogation outfit, minus the coat of course. The deluxe is mainly for the second sculpt, outfit, body and diorama.

I would've bought the rooted if it was sold single, especially if it was priced at half what the two pack is (I'd even go a little higher, honestly), but I already try to stick to one figure per character (barring upgrades) so it's an easy enough pass for me. Just going with the standard and we'll wait and see if this becomes a pattern with future releases, which I definitely hope it won't be.

The standard offering seems like the best option for me, the double pack gives you a sculpt with different hair, a cell diorama which might not be space friendly for some collectors and one more body, which is nice for displaying the 2 sculpts but doesn't give you anything the standard doesn't, sucks you can only get rooted by buying two figures.
It’s absolutely dumb you can’t get a rooted hair version not in a two pack in my opinion. They could have offered a single figure with rooted for like $500-$600 and I’d have strongly considered it. If they added the prison diorama it would be an added bonus but not absolutely necessary. The single figure is nice but I don’t know that I really need it.

Better? They'll reuse the QS sculpt which was horrible.. Theyre not gonna spend anymore time to come up with another sculpt just for Joker 3.0
Hot Toys didn't even bother to reuse their Batman Begins 1/4 sculpt for their reissue of the 1/6 Batman Begins figure. Instead they reissued a ****** 10 year old cowl. :slap

They are an odd company.

It’s absolutely dumb you can’t get a rooted hair version not in a two pack in my opinion. They could have offered a single figure with rooted for like $600 and I’d have strongly considered it. If they added the prison diorama it would be an added bonus but not absolutely necessary. The single figure is nice but I don’t know that I really need it.
I think they did that to limit the number of rooted copies that will be produced, no way in hell they could mass produce these and keep the same quality across all copies, plus it's only available for PO for 3 days, they're making things easy for themselves.

I'll be happy with just the sculpted hair now. I would have loved the rooted version, just to own one version of Joker with that finally. But I'm ok with a really good sculpt so I'll go with the standard. Man he looks amazing he's almost like a custom piece. Seeing this I'm going to go all in with this line. Can't wait for the LOTR stuff, and The Batman. I bet they will go rooted with the Bruce wayne sculpt.

Holy **** this thread is moving fast. :lol

All it took was a new Batman movie and a new Heath Ledger Joker doll to liven up the place.

ADC3E3DF-E775-4254-94AF-B9698E56118B.jpeg

And yeah, I feel the same way about the sculpted hair. Normally I’d prefer it, but I’d love for this figure to really stand out - especially if the final product looks good.

Back