1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 605066
okay actually looking at the gloves, it doesn't look like there's a card holding hand for his right hand, which is kinda annoying but i guess we can substitute it with the knife holding hand?? but im afraid that might not fit well

Well that sucks.

Now this is the kind of thing people should have bombarded InArt's FB feed with -- the need for a proper right-hand card grip.

View attachment 605066
okay actually looking at the gloves, it doesn't look like there's a card holding hand for his right hand, which is kinda annoying but i guess we can substitute it with the knife holding hand?? but im afraid that might not fit well
Hey I was in this thread from the beginning, just didn’t post. I vividly remember wor gar specifically pointing it out. 🤣

Hey I was in this thread from the beginning, just didn’t post. I vividly remember wor gar specifically pointing it out. 🤣

god lol i honestly can't remember if i did or not but ill take your word. probably goes to show how bad my memory is

1666912939119.png

the figure is ruined, how could they! canceled. lol

giphy.gif

Me? I noticed there was no card-holding right-hand? I've forgotten that too... but happy to hear I picked up on it. Of course, it's not fixed... so that sucks.
Yeah, they included a card holding left hand instead. 🤣

Now see, that kind of stuff irritates me more than imperfect paint or other things. I mean, how do you NOT get that right; it's not like the internet isn't full of pictures of him holding the damn card in his right hand!!!!
its strange.. hot toys had a left card holding hand too, you'd hope or think inart would pick up on their error and actually improve it

Now see, that kind of stuff irritates me more than imperfect paint or other things. I mean, how do you NOT get that right; it's not like the internet isn't full of pictures of him holding the damn card in his right hand!!!!
This is exactly why I made sure to make myself crystal clear when I was talking about adding the 3rd pocket on the blazer. (On right side of the blazer WHILE WEARING)

It’s totally a bait and switch. I understand those of you that don’t have a Ledger Joker and customs are out of your budget, but to think Inart was this blessing to the 1:6 world. I hate to be a Debbie downer but come on. This is absolutely not what we were promised. The clothing looks like it’s cheap 3rd party and that’s being kind, regardless of futzing, your waistcoat shouldn’t look like a life jacket I’m sorry. Zoom into the rooted sculpts, the paint is completely off, looks like a bad custom that was made 5 years ago. The hair line, random bits of hair glued well past the hairline, to say it looks sloppy is an understatement. The body doesn’t fill the outfit out like it should. After seeing these photos I’m even more intrigued to see those of you that claimed with a bit of futzing you could get it to look exactly like the prototype because that’s not happening.

View attachment 604990View attachment 604991
Nick D...anoby. That's the white face paint in his hair like it's supposed to be, not glue.

its strange.. hot toys had a left card holding hand too, you'd hope or think inart would pick up on their error and actually improve it

I've seen that kind of thing happen alot, even in custom runs, where no one even checks the source on things -- they go by online photos or their poor quality DVDs, or worse -- memory. :lol

Nick D...anoby. That's the white face paint in his hair like it's supposed to be, not glue.
I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clear enough for you, I wasn’t talking about the paint in the hair, instead I was referring to actual hair that is glued well past where the hairline stops. I know it’s difficult to make out with a hairline that inconsistent.

I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clear enough for you, I wasn’t talking about the paint in the hair, instead I was referring to actual hair that is glued well past where the hairline stops. I know it’s difficult to make out with a hairline that inconsistent.
I'm just messing. You have pointed out good stuff.

Well, since I can't do the card + grenade pose... I suppose I'll still go grenade gag since the make-up looks more apropos.

Other than Grenade gag, Hit Me and knife pose, is there any other classic purple coat pose?

I'm just messing. You have pointed out good stuff.
No worries. I’m an oil painter perfectionist. So between that and Heaths Joker being my favorite character portrayal in film, I can’t help but overanalyze and pick up on all of the subtle minutiae details and want to share with others. I think it makes it all the more iconic that with all the years that have passed, all the different attempts, yet nobody can get it just right. If any character should be this problematic it should be Heaths Joker.

Well, since I can't do the card + grenade pose... I suppose I'll still go grenade gag since the make-up looks more apropos.

Other than Grenade gag, Hit Me and knife pose, is there any other classic purple coat pose?
Could have him reading his little note while telling all of Gotham how ****** they are in the final act.

F1D8B39E-14ED-4FB8-853A-3C4492E91E14.jpeg

6551FA2F-EC5A-436F-823F-383944034FAE.jpeg

Here’s another photo or two of the coat, love the burnt orange look of the satin coat liner.

Last edited:

i kinda wish the detonator was inside inart's release. feels like another key item for him. but a simple card showing pose works just fine. its simple, like the knife pose

1666915933719.png

honestly i can imagine lots of fun poses with his knife, bringing it up to his face/lips but im not too sure how well the coat will be if his arms are raised that high since most joker coats + customs included, the flaps on the coat tends to flare out a lot if you pose the arms high

Wow, so I can likely guess 3 of your Jokers... but I am curious which 5 looks you went with?
I only display one at a time and rotate every 3 or 4 months. I usually have the DX11 walking with the knife, the hit me pose, or the interrogation room look. The Bank Robber 2.0 is the other one.

My HT 1/4 and QS 1/3 rooted hair jail cell version I have boxed for now. The HT 1/4 I might get a custom head or most likely hold onto it until something better comes along. The QS 1/3 I bought to see in person and will most likely sell.

I have a question about this right hand left hand talk for 3d modelers

If you have a 3d model.. does the software let you flip the model symmetrically so that a right hand becomes a left hand with a click?

Back