1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it were my choice, I'd go for Deluxe. One you go for regular, you'll never be able to display it with the spread wings.

Even if you can't display the open winged version in a detolf and detolfs are your own "safe" way of displaying (relatively dust free), would you STILL buy the special edition OR stick to the regular?

Curious as I don't know which to go for.

I only have detolf cabinets and really like the unhelmeted, unwinged look; but I'm still leaning towards getting the deluxe just to have the option to go full spread-wings (on the top of the detolf).

Even if you can't display the open winged version in a detolf and detolfs are your own "safe" way of displaying (relatively dust free), would you STILL buy the special edition OR stick to the regular?

Curious as I don't know which to go for.

I would go for the deluxe because i would rather have them and not use them than not have them and really want to use them.

I use curio cabinets so i would have room for the open wings anyway.

Really debating on whether to get this or a JL Batman to complete my trinity. I like Wonder Woman more as a character, but I think Batman makes a bit more sense for my collection. Although on the other hand this would make an amazing display piece! lol decisions decisions :gah:

Really debating on whether to get this or a JL Batman to complete my trinity. I like Wonder Woman more as a character, but I think Batman makes a bit more sense for my collection. Although on the other hand this would make an amazing display piece! lol decisions decisions :gah:

Definitely Batman.

This will not out for a very long time so you could get both.

What kind of trinity is it with only Batman or Wonder Woman! lol

Anyone thinks you can gut the headband from BVS WW and put it on this head?

You probably could, but the BVS head has a groove set into it so you'd have to thin down the tiara first so it would fit. Of course the HT tiara isn't all that accurate anyway. Raymond did a mod using a repainted Barbie tiara and it looks miles better.

But to complete the trinity you need Batman AND Wonder Woman, not Batman OR Wonder Woman. Am I missing something?

Oh! Sorry lol I plan on getting the regular armor WW from 84 if they ever make it, so Supes and Diana are covered. I just don?t think I need 4 DC figures (caution tape Harley PO?d) so it?s between Batman and this.

Back