1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this and love it, but the leg joints are very loose to the point of him not being able to stand on his own. Is there anything that can be done to tighten the leg joints?

Just arrived today, great figure over the moon with it. Cost me £150 post free in the UK, this was the cheapest by far that I have seen. I think the price will only rise and the Bat will be a good investment for the future.

Love this look.
IMAG0942.jpg

IMAG0944.jpg

IMAG0933.jpg

78a76055e05a768e3acbbdecfbb58329.jpg

bfbb333eb07982d9debcb5d7c85a93e1.jpg

Just got this figure today. Looks amazing but that suit scares me. I'm afraid to leave the arms bent. Does anyone else think I should be concerned.

Great shots guys. Do the gauntlet/boot weathering. It will make the figure 10 times better. Promised!

Just because it is killing me seeing this just sitting there, there is a guy on the Facebook action figure selling group "Ageless Geeks" selling this figure for $200 OBO. Has been displayed but complete with shipper. I can't buy it but I feel that I need to help the guy out since it's a pretty good price.

Have to undo the buckle with a flat head screwdriver. Heat the middle pouch, stretch it while hot to desired lenght and then put in cold water to harden the pouch and then put back in the figure. Glue is optional. According to tony mei the belt should buckle without glue.

FB_IMG_1443222909229.jpg8

Last edited:
It's finally arrived. Such a beast.

I'm too scared of doing the belt mod though.

98c06eadefb637785cda9856909018c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back