1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Ryan!!!! Well done.

Very nice Ryan! I like it a lot.

Hey thanks guys! What I did was to blend the right mixture of acrylics and coat them with gloss. In person they look wet and fresh and I'm surprised the blood looks more real than the DX09, which I always held the blood on that in high regards.

Last edited:
Big guy in the house! pretty cool figure apart from the articulation. But the suit looks nice despite being rubber. Just too bad the gauntlets and boots look so toylike, very hasbro. Wished hot toys put more effort in those areas. Other than that, really nice figure.
image.jpg

Thanks, I hope we'll get a joker for this line or even Bane. But you never know how long these things take with hot toys even if they decide to make the few essentials to complete the line.

how's the pleather cape holding up? pretty skeptical on this type of material especially on something that's constantly stretched/stressed/flexible like a cape.

My Arkham City / Kevin Conroy shrine setup. That talking Batman mod makes it hard to walk past him without pressing the button to hear one of Kevin's awesome Batman lines.
be655dad3d4530f19fe10d7df2458474.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjBZYewCzHQ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

As a person who shares your first name, lives in Asia and have been dreaming to meet Kevin Conroy since he was a kid, I'd like to say: Congratulations! The very literal representation of my dreams and aspirations was realized in that one photograph! :clap

Glad I could help make a dream come true - if only vicariously through myself ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back