1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks my friend. My pleasure, You are always very kind. I am very happy with him now and look forward to animating him for the next film.

Thanks again.
AFM

Some quick snapshots while dusting my shelves:

20058844264_f766b161a4_c.jpg

20058827254_1a3b875f81_c.jpg

20672171322_5d61447f95_c.jpg

Batman already fought predator, I have the comics, 3 part miniseries of Batman vs Predator:D

Cool photos BTW:clap

Received today

Yeah, what to say?
It is indeed a BEAST, but a ***** to pose up! I did my best to try and get some nice poses out of it, but you’ll be the judge of that.
It is a top figure, only the rubber suit really hinders the posabilty.
The cape is very nice, I only wished it would drape over his shoulders, but Tony Meis created a cape for this figure, maybe I’ll order one in the near future.

Got nothing else to add to be honest.
So i’ll let the pics do the talking.

Enjoy!

Received today

Yeah, what to say?
It is indeed a BEAST, but a ***** to pose up! I did my best to try and get some nice poses out of it, but you’ll be the judge of that.
It is a top figure, only the rubber suit really hinders the posabilty.
The cape is very nice, I only wished it would drape over his shoulders, but Tony Meis created a cape for this figure, maybe I’ll order one in the near future.

Got nothing else to add to be honest.
So i’ll let the pics do the talking.

Enjoy!

Looks great, Steve. Even though I have the Sideshow Batman, I agree HT Arkham Batman works well with the Sideshow DC figures just as well.

But I've given up ever acquiring that Sideshow Joker: I missed the boat on it, and now it's going for stupid prices on the secondary market - combined with a terrible exchange rate and ridiculous shipping prices. Oh well. I'll wait for a HT Arkham City Joker down the line... :pray: :)

Wow, you're right. I got mine a few months back for only £120 because I knew I wanted to display him with Bats. Just had a look and he is indeed crazy money now.

Had a bit more fun with them last night

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440256411.078224.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440256424.417736.jpg

Finally get this guy off ebay for just $200 included Tony Mei cape :) Nothing much to say about the figure....its the pain to pose but once he's in a decent pose then absolutely beast!! However, gauntlets and shin guards look kinda cheap, and his feet, fist hands are little small compare to the body.

IMG_6019.jpgIMG_6023.jpg
IMG_6020.jpg

Yeah I hate the boots especially... how they separate does not flush well. Making his feet look stubby.

He looks good overall.

Just hate his gauntlets and boots.

I noticed the belt is off center. It seems really stuck on, how did some of you guys move the belt around?

I noticed the belt is off center. It seems really stuck on, how did some of you guys move the belt around?

You can actually lower the belt by take it apart, heat it up and stretch it out. Tony Mei post an tutorial image in earlier post. I broke two pouches off the belt while doing it but they can just be glued back on. It's a safe modification to try tho :)

Back