1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Though he does look thicker then batman normally looks, except frank millers bats, I think he looks very close to the game. In the game he's a pretty thick guy in the suit. I never thought the game suit and look was near as good as nolans or burtons suit..and I like both the new batman vs superman suits more though that could be due to working on the films and being biased..that said I still like the figure. If you liked it before I don't see why that's chsnged..it's the same prototype/traveling con figure that was used before.

And as was brought up..ASM2 is a good example of how things change between a proto and final production piece. If you are on the fence or not interested is wait till final production pieces start hitting in hand before you make your mind up.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Though he does look thicker then batman normally looks, except frank millers bats, I think he looks very close to the game. In the game he's a pretty thick guy in the suit. I never thought the game suit and look was near as good as nolans or burtons suit..and I like both the new batman vs superman suits more though that could be due to working on the films and being biased..that said I still like the figure. If you liked it before I don't see why that's chsnged..it's the same prototype/traveling con figure that was used before.

And as was brought up..ASM2 is a good example of how things change between a proto and final production piece. If you are on the fence or not interested is wait till final production pieces start hitting in hand before you make your mind up.

The armoured one looks a bit like something a bomb disposal expert might wear. Is the other one blue and grey?

despite so many crisitisms here, body too fat, gauntlet too short, oversized panty..
the arkham batman sold out already, in less than 2 weeks of opening for pre-order in HK!

HKies buy everything, that's what they do for a living.

This looks like it's going to have the biggest HT muscle body ever.

Im a big time lover of the Arkham game series and have yet to find one Asylum Batman figure or Statue worth owning other than the Koto DK on the Batsignal and the Origins Batman was acceptable and when HT announced the BAC I was pretty excited but IMO its a total fail .

As other have said flab man and even though in the game Bats is kinda thick theres no cut in the HT version and the suit should have been fabric , shoulders look sloped and waist and underware are a disaster and scale is off but they did the headsculpt pretty well , just very disappointing for this huge Arkham games fan and Im sure all the other HT BAC characters figures will be spot on though :slap .

damn its even worse than the official HT pics, the body looks weird, the suit looks cheap... i hope it turns out decent for final release just like what they did with Man odf Steel

:pray:

I have not seen these pics till today. Man is this dissapointing? Whats up with the small hands, small gauntlets, and chubby physique.

I'm just curious, but was this revealed before or after Star Lord?

have a faith guys, if you pre ordered it then we are in the same boat. hope this one turn one better than proto

I believe it was a couple weeks after. Star-Lord and Marty McFly went up at the same time, and Batman was a little later.

Thanks. They haven't had him on display in a while, have they? Do you think this'll turn out like the QS001?

That would be a wonderful surprise. Personally, I like the figure, though, and I don't think it needs nearly as many improvements as the QS 001 did, initially. I think the sculpt is incredible, and the accessories are awesome (albeit a little light, IMO). I even like the suit (though I would like to see it tightened up a bit), and I hope they did something to make the legs a little less stubby. I don't think you could really do the game version justice with fabric, but my biggest concern is with deterioration, though. I don't want a figure that's going to melt 30 days after I buy it.

That would be a wonderful surprise. Personally, I like the figure, though, and I don't think it needs nearly as many improvements as the QS 001 did, initially. I think the sculpt is incredible, and the accessories are awesome (albeit a little light, IMO). I even like the suit (though I would like to see it tightened up a bit), and I hope they did something to make the legs a little less stubby. I don't think you could really do the game version justice with fabric, but my biggest concern is with deterioration, though. I don't want a figure that's going to melt 30 days after I buy it.

If the DX09 is anything to go by, I think it's safe to assume that this won't happen :) My DX09 is holding up well after 3 years (almost), and long may that continue!

Hi guys I'm new here I just wanted to ask if anyone knew if sideshow was going to announce a harley quinn arkham figure for the 12 days of Christmas .Also would you guys like to see one made ?

Doubtful. If we see anything for this line, it'll be The Joker, as he's already had a significant amount of work done on him. That being said, I really can't see anything HT going up for 12 Days. They've always kind of just went by their own schedule. As far as wanting a Harley goes, though, I'd have to say no. I just never liked the Arkham City version of the character; she became more of The Joker's homicidal acolyte, rather than the more innocent and still redeemable sidekick that I'd always known and loved. Not just that, but, from a design perspective, the "biker" motif is just kind of generic, and, with cool versions of Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Catwoman, Ra's Al Ghul, and Penguin at their disposal, I can think of any number of characters that would be more aesthetically pleasing and visually interesting in the 1/6th format.

All I want is Arkham catwoman.

Now and forever lol

2015 release according to Hot Toys Secret Base, from Anthony Tsang (budget Stark)

Q1:IGOR,Mark 39
Q1/Q2:Wiplash, Electro
Q2: Batman Arkham,Gamora,Groot,Rocket and set,Mk41 Bones
Q2/Q3 Marty, Mk3 Diecast
Q3 1/4 Boba Fett,Mark 43,Han Solo,Chewbacca and set, Stormtrooper Pack.
Q3/Q4: Wolverine DOFP,John Matrix
Q4: Vader,Robocop BD version and Set
Q4/Q12016 : Appleseed,Ichabod Crane,Bat signal+Blake+Gordon

Last edited:

There hasn't been any new pictures of this figure, right?

I still have it on PO hoping there will be changes. Easy cancellation as there's no NRD.

There hasn't been any new pictures of this figure, right?

I still have it on PO hoping there will be changes. Easy cancellation as there's no NRD.

It doesn't hit HK til March so don't expect any pics til then...

Back