1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

AC Mr. Freeze >>>> AC Two-Face

:lecture

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

vidbat1.jpg

vidbat2.jpg

vidbat3.jpg

vidbat4.jpg

vidbat5.jpg

vidbat7.jpg

battoys.jpg

vidbat8.jpg

Why am I underwhelmed?

The pose is awful so that's why the figure may not look so good.

Excited for this!

Sorry to be a hater, but that suit is a QC disaster waiting to happen.

What's up with the giant gap between the cowl and his chin? It's like it's melting or something.

Something is off about the picture...and the quality of the pics are bad :lol

I just wanna point out that the lighting on these pics is pretty much the worst kind of awful. It's on-camera flash and its really really terrible. Guaranteed the figure looks better than this recent crop of pics.

Man, that looks horrible. The suit looks puffy and plump, even the trunks are that stupid rubber. The cape looks like a tarp.

I just wanna point out that the lighting on these pics is pretty much the worst kind of awful. It's on-camera flash and its really really terrible. Guaranteed the figure looks better than this recent crop of pics.

You aren't kidding. I love that you can literally see the grey stomach between the bottom of the belt and the trunks.:lol

Looks horrendous. God damn it please please please improve the damn thing. Bigger gauntlets, smaller panties. Or just friggin lower the damn belt.

Who the hell is posing these things.

I don't want to disagree with someone who's an expert photographer, but to my untrained eye I don't see much wrong with the photos themselves, just the figure. Even the fact that its badly posed can't disguise the fact that Batman, who should always be lithe and mysterious, looks like a musclebound steroid popping bodybuilder in rubber pants. Can you imagine that guy swinging through the Gotham night? Me neither. That figure is what Superman would look like if he dressed up as Batman.

Uh... in what world is Arkham City Batman lithe??

Well, he should be! Okay, I guess there's a flaw in my post... anyway, the rubber pants comment still stands.

The AC Batman is huge and powerful, the figure looks thick and flabby. It's that damn rubber suit... looks terrible. With a muscle body and material like the MOS suit this would be a great looking figure. HT can't seem to realize that though.

I was so soooo excited for this... before all the pictures.

Same here, this looks horrible. Probably just a cash grab from HT. Figured put a Batman name on it and it will sell out lol. I really hope this isn't the final product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah seriously guys, Arkham batman is ripped. It's game accurate. We've been over this.

I mean, the suit should be better but come on. It should be noted that the new Amazing Spider Man 2 figure looked terrible in Prototype pictures, even seen in shows but HT fixed it and that figure is getting a lot of love now. So this figure can still be fixed.

Last edited:

There's absolutely no way this figure will be accurate or fixed without a complete suit overhaul. This is how the figure should look but it's nowhere close to that, nor will it be as long as that rubber suit remains.

a0c9638269554df572d7c0b37bbee676.jpg

Back