1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

I can't believe I will be able to buy a Kevin Conroy Batman from Arkham. He looks magnificent; like he walked right out of the game. The suit looks great, the sculpt looks great. Hurry up and buy!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Pre order... No brainer....

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman: Arkham City: 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

HELL YES! this figure is absolutely SICK! Happy Anniversary to the Dark Knight.

Wow, he looks massive. I must get.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

This article makes takes us even closer to getting that PO. And if the release date is Q1-2 of next year, then it has to be any day now!

Can't wait!

Finally saw this the big reveal i’m not impressed PASS thank you hot toys more money saved.

I'm in. Looks great.

tumblr_m5wezuMerW1rrgwxco1_500.gif

I'm in the minority here, I think the head sculpt looks amazing but that overly rubbery body looks more bloated than built. Sadly after waiting all this time I'm afraid I will be passing on this guy.

Greatest. Hot Toys. Figure. Ever.

Looks good. For the looking fat complains, that is very similar to how he looks in the game and something that kind of bothered me then, so they got that right, as well as the overly long eats on the cowl.

Kind of light on the accessories though. He has a bunch of gadgets in the game like the bombs and decrypter and would have loved a Riddler trophy and an alternate head of him using the bat vision.

I've always loved the Arkham suits but I'm not sure why the briefs are bothering me on this figure:lol Oh well, will still get it.

Negs

- hands seem kinda small and dinky
- fat rubber suit looks fat
- rubbery arms/biceps look rubbery
- he looks like a bic boi

Positives

- head sculpt is amazing
- faceplates, neutral and enraged are great
- dos gadgets and belt

Shouldn't be that much more than Adam West Batman.

Looks great. Can't wait to add him to the collection. Hope they make an Arkham City Harley as well.

Looks good. For the looking fat complains, that is very similar to how he looks in the game and something that kind of bothered me then, so they got that right, as well as the overly long eats on the cowl.

Kind of light on the accessories though. He has a bunch of gadgets in the game like the bombs and decrypter and would have loved a Riddler trophy and an alternate head of him using the bat vision.

Riddler trophy would have been cool.

Could possibly be an EX?

Rubber suit is making him look fat and flappy. Passing for the bd version.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts. I thought the con pics might be chalked up to bad futzing, but these pics just reinforce my concerns regarding that suit. I would love to have a more comic type Batman from Hot Toys on my display, but not with this kind of suit I don't.

Shouldn't be that much more than Adam West Batman.
My guess is $250ish.

Back