1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Holy Rubber Fatsuit, Batman!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

If the suit would have the same quality as DX09 then I guess this would be more durable than we think it is. Only possible issue then would be flaking as it's painted with some highlight tones, the undies, and the bat emblem.

Sooooooo good !!!!!!
LOVE THIS A LOT !!!

Wow, Just WOW. This is the best Batman I've seen so far! Looks perfect to me! Especially his angry face, spot on:clap

I really love the videogames but I'll probably wait until the first in-hand figures to see if it holds up to the quality like the Tim Burton Batman. Maybe the Arkham Joker will persuade me. My guess this will easily cost 220 EUR at the minimum. I would love to have seen more accessories though. Even if it's more of the same batarangs. It looks really good nonetheless, especially the headsculpts.

Rubber suit is making him look fat and flappy. Passing for the bd version.

Aww this should be at the videogame board! :(

Frogging insane looking. I must stay strong and not buy!

So cool! I really hope it's the first of many AC figures from HT.

The thread should have stayed in the VG section :slap. Incredible-looking figure, nontheless!

He really does look like he is wearing is underwear on the oufside

Not liking it as much as I thought I would.

And all that rubber is actually worrying.

Figure looks perfect. Love the Arkham games and can't eat for Arkham Knight on PS4. Oh and this guy is so preordered. Though the rubber could be worrisome...

The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman from Batman: Arkham City
- Video game-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of partially-clenched palms
- One (1) right palm for holding Batarang
- One (1) right palm for holding Batclaw
- One (1) left palm for holding line launcher

Costume :
- One (1) Batsuit with iconic Batman logo on chest
- One (1) dark blue cape
- One (1) brown utility belt
- One (1) pair of dark grey gauntlets
- One (1) pair of dark grey boots

Weapons:
- One (1) Batarang
- One (1) Batclaw with interchangeable hook
- One (1) explosive gel
- One (1) line launcher

Accessory:
- Figure stand with Batman nameplate and Batman: Arkham City game logo

Artists:
-Head Sculpted by Jimo Lee
-Head Painted by JC. Hong
-Head Art Directed by Hyeong Seok, Koh

Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2015

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

TM & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s14)

© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

I ain't worried, he looks badass

Instant Pre-order . No questions asked.

My first Batman...guess my Marvel only collection will come to an end...

Back