Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fatman1.jpg

Funnily I was thinking to myself a few weeks ago I found it odd hot toys hasn't picked up this game yet (not that I'm after collectible from it) nice to see they have I do hope that they bring out more enemies this time round, always wanted the chainsaw ganado they brought out with the Resident evil 4 line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it from me buddy. Just dont think about it. Dont even visit the facebook page. Just say "awesome hope to see em soon" and walk away. They'll release specs of thirty different iron men, new predator remake specs, and specs of stuff that should of come out years ago. I remember the avatar days when they hyped up the license but released one figure and took forever to release specs.

I just sit back and wait for it to eventually pop up and when it does thats when the party starts.

They honestly should just never say they're gonna make anything or what licenses they acquired. Releasing the prototypes out of nowhere like they did Raiden and Eric Draven is the best method of approach, honestly.

They honestly should just never say they're gonna make anything or what licenses they acquired. Releasing the prototypes out of nowhere like they did Raiden and Eric Draven is the best method of approach, honestly.

I agree with just stop with those phony teasers just surprise everyone and release it,

Take it from me buddy. Just dont think about it. Dont even visit the facebook page. Just say "awesome hope to see em soon" and walk away. They'll release specs of thirty different iron men, new predator remake specs, and specs of stuff that should of come out years ago. I remember the avatar days when they hyped up the license but released one figure and took forever to release specs.

I just sit back and wait for it to eventually pop up and when it does thats when the party starts.

Honestly, at this point I had already lost any possible hope in HT with RE6 (“No Hope Left” ?? :lecture )

However, what I fear most right now, is that we find ourselves in similar scenario like the MGS, or Batman AC license, languishing in a limbo of eternal waiting, while HT still announcing hundreds of figures (Iron Man, Marvel, Batman, remakes, repaints or whatever) …That would be (again) cruel and sadist :ohbfrank:

In the other hand, I envy your patience bro! :)

Last edited:
This is some of the best news I've read in regards to 1/6 figures. Was actually thinking about the RE figures this morning and wondering if we'd see anything come from 6. Leon will be a definite "yes" when the preorder goes live.

Back