1/6 Hot Toys - TMS116 - Ahsoka series: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I can't believe they haven't made more of them. There's still so many to choose from.

Veers. Piett. Ozzel. Jerjerrod. Meero. Kallus. Yularen. Versio. Needa. Still so many options.

For diehards, sure.

But I don't see some of those deep cuts doing necessary numbers to justify production. So I get it.

But for some Con exclusives? They've got all of the tooling for bodies and uniforms. That in my eyes is the perfect opportunity.

For diehards, sure.

But I don't see some of those deep cuts doing necessary numbers to justify production. So I get it.

But for some Con exclusives? They've got all of the tooling for bodies and uniforms. That in my eyes is the perfect opportunity.
I'm not saying they need to be big runs. A production run, or a convention exclusive or something would be perfect. But at this point, most Imperial officers just need a sculpt. And for OT fans like us who will throw money at anything from that trilogy, it just seems like they're leaving money on the table.

wahhh I need my space AK47 wahhhh:rolleyes:

1698421692844.png

Fantastic likeness but he's missing his poo belly. In all seriousness though - this line looks great. I enjoyed the show but not enough to spend around $1k for a display.

Fantastic release. The head sculpt is absolutely amazing. I loved this show, and I'm overjoyed that Hot Toys seems to be going deep into this line. I'll probably get everything they release from this show. I'm not into troopers, but I'll probably even get a night trooper. I might pass if they do a zombie death trooper. We'll see.

Interesting it doesn't mention Lars specifically for the likeness. Is that common with people under alien makeup or prosthetics?

IMHO, I will like the figure a lot more If I didn't see how he was portrayed in the series 😅. But it's really tempting for me because I missed Tarkin and Krenic, need an imperial officer in star wars collection.
My first impression to that hologram plastic.. is that wedding cake?

Understood, Albert!

Those figures are extremely hard to come by these days, but it looks like this Thrawn is right up there with those two in terms of realism.

I find it funny how some constantly feel the need to express their dislike of the show each time a new figure is announced for this line. If this line gets 20 figures they will return 20 times to tell everybody just how bad this show is and how much it sucked, and that the figure isn't for them, because sharing their opinion once or twice wasn't enough. It has to be 20 times....
I completely agree, opinions are welcome but after so many times of the same complaints, it’s like why try to make others feel bad about stuff they like just because you don’t like it?

I enjoy discussions on CF so much more than Toyark because over there every 1/6 scale news is just “I don’t like this it’s not 1/12,” or “Star Wars is dead, look at my smart as$ comment.”

After Krennic was made and released, I had a feeling that Thrawn was possibly going to get made. After this announcement, this is definite purchase for me and I don't mind Mikkelsen's mug used for this [at least the Tubby Belly is not present here :D].

Back