1/6 Hot Toys - TMS112 - Ahsoka series: Chopper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true. I'll be so shocked though if we don't get a Thrawn and at least one trooper, then add in Hera if they make her, and suddenly it's taking up some space. Fingers crossed.

Thrawn is definitely a given. Only a matter of time. Exciting to think how he’ll look in an Imperial display with Palpatine, Vader, Tarkin, Stormtroopers, Royal Guadds, etc.

I wonder how much will this be? this is pretty bare bones i might get it depending on the price.

Going to be at least $250-270 I would imagine.

Might feel bare bones but there’s a lot of engineering and it’s all brand new parts.

Seems like a deceptively complex figure with all the articulation points and the big neck joint.

Going to be at least $250-270 I would imagine.

Might feel bare bones but there’s a lot of engineering and it’s all brand new parts.

Seems like a deceptively complex figure with all the articulation points and the big neck joint.
No go at that price, and I love Rebels and Chopper.

Surprise announcement. Chopper before Ahsoka or Baylon. And a Hera tease, wasn't expecting them to make her since she mostly just talks.

It says it has LED lights but what lights up? And no sound effects? thats a miss. I hope we get a Huyang figure with the training sabers.

Man seeing Chopper makes me really wish we got B2-EMO from Andor

- Carefully crafted based on the Star Wars series "Ahsoka", and meticulously restores the unique shape of the cut treasure
- Extremely detailed mechanical design with more than 10 movable joints
- Equipped with shaking head setting
- Highly realistic paint with an aging effect
- Body structure features:
- A pair of mechanical feet (with roller design)
- A set of removable auxiliary mechanical feet (with roller design)
- Two interchangeable head detectors (standard and extended)
- Two pairs of replaceable mechanical forearms (both equipped with movable joints) include:
- A pair of ordinary mechanical forearms
- Pair of posing mechanical forearms
- Approximately 18cm high

Accessories :
- a tracker
- A faux holographic statue of Professor Hu Yang
- A pseudo-hologram projector

Product number: TMS112
Product barcode: 4895228615794
Packaging: 6 pieces per box

Launch date: Approximately Q3 to Q4 2024

Hera doing the C-3P0 thing. I see you HT 😉
1695915844434.jpeg

Fantastic! Chopper will look so great on the shelf. I also love the Hera tease. Chopper would be lonely without her.

He looks freakin awesome. Wish he was a bit more weathered and didn't look quite so new, but I realize that's how he looks in the show.

And I agree they NEED to give him some sound effects. Especially for that price.

I hope this is not $240 it doesn’t have all the intricate features R2 does, probably will be around the cost of the B1
It is $240. It's already up. Is it bad that I'm okay with the price? 😂

Edit* now I'm mad that there's no sounds....Chopper NEEDS his voice!

Back