1/6 Hot Toys - TMS112 - Ahsoka series: Chopper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Hasbro Chops today. Ahh crap, now I really want to get the HT one after all. lol

20231010_194208.jpg

He runs $350 CAD, for something the size of a 1/12 scale figure. Chopper's the best, but dang, I'm gonna have to pass. :cry:

There's more to the figure than just the height. And nice 6"/7" figures cost like $100-150+ USD these days. Not counting mass produced $30 figs which would be even less of a comparison.

So Chopper being only a little more than the price of like two good 1/12 figures makes it an actual bargain.

You're welcome.

There's more to the figure than just the height. And nice 6"/7" figures cost like $100-150+ USD these days. Not counting mass produced $30 figs which would be even less of a comparison.

So Chopper being only a little more than the price of like two good 1/12 figures makes it an actual bargain.

You're welcome.
Yeah I couldn't resist after having the Hasbro one in hand. I went and PO'ed the little rascal after all. lol

Back