1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely the best of the MCU series.

Can't really complain about HT's costume choice... it's really his only outfit.
Agreed about the outfit, although I hope he doesn't come with the sly grin that he appears to have in the preview pic, as it wouldn't really fit the more soulful character we come to know in the series. It would be perfect for an A1 Loki but not so much this one.

Great series, but doesn't really lend itself to Hot Toys figures - the most interesting looking 1/6 character would be Classic Loki (who I would definitely pick up, awesomely campy suit and Richard E Grant was fantastic)
I would pre order and pick up TVA Loki, Sylvie, classic, and president Loki instantly if hot toys were to announce them.

Great series, but doesn't really lend itself to Hot Toys figures - the most interesting looking 1/6 character would be Classic Loki (who I would definitely pick up, awesomely campy suit and Richard E Grant was fantastic)

For me, boring TVA Loki-In-A-Suit ironically is the most interesting look of the show. So glad they had the balls to run with that look for so long. Detective Loki oozes character.

Definitely the best of the MCU series.

Can't really complain about HT's costume choice... it's really his only outfit.
:exactly: I agree...it's the only one I intend on re-watching, found both the WandaVision & Falcon/Winter Soldier series a bit disappointing tbh...which was a shame as the Winter Soldier is one of my favorite Marvel characters and I really wanted to like the show.

Now...where is the pre-order for this Loki figure Hot Toys? :impatient:

I got used to his TVA outfit and IF HT lands the sculpt I’ll bite. Classic Loki would be outstanding. As of now it looks like both this Loki and Sylvie are very high on the possible buy list.

it is a shame the trailer was a deception. My theory was they show up in the citadel, find a really evil Loki, we get a flashback of how he came to be at the end of time in charge of the TVA. (rules Asgard (trailer shot), beats Thanos after Ragnarok, gets the gauntlet, rules in his timeline for centuries, eventually meats Kang and learns of the multiverse, imprisons Mang and creates the TVA to prevent the other Kangs from getting to him) Evil Loki gets killed by Loki and unleashes Kang & the multiverse at the end.

It was the scene where Miss Minutes (she should totally be an accessory for this figure) offers them a deal to have their perfect timeline. They would show Loki becoming king, killing Thanos, ruling Asguard, while shes describing all these events. But they decided to add more to Kangs speech to make it more exciting than just a flashback/clip show. They made the right choice but I wouldn't have mind if they just squished it all in together.

Or imagine if, when Loki and Sylvie are fighting, Loki cast illusions and made a dozen duplicates of himself and they were all wearing his greatest costumes. Maybe even some outfits we've never seen before. That one shot would've given HT everything they needed. :ohbfrank:

If they're teasing more variants we gotta get Classic Loki 💛💚
Screenshot_20210709-084115_Instagram.jpg

If they're teasing more variants we gotta get Classic Loki 💛💚View attachment 531503
Classic Loki would be awesome but yeah I would be surprised if we got anything more than Loki, Sylvie and maybe President Loki since they can reuse a sculpt for that one.

You'll probably see a third party Classic Loki before Hot Toys does an official one.

Classic Loki was the MVP, so I hope he gets the figure treatment.

I know some collectors have experienced HT MCU fatigue, but the Disney+ shows are pumping out some great material. Though occasionally heavy handed (I'm looking at you, Act 3 of F&TWS), I'm finding the shows to be WAY more compelling than the majority of the films, and I enjoy the films immensely. The benefit of longer run times notwithstanding, I really dig how each show tackles a separate, interesting theme/conflict:

WandaVision -- the compartmentalization of grief/trauma
F&TWS -- the burden of iconography
Loki -- the inertia of a bad reputation

To me, the quality of the characters enhances the appeal of their shelf presence as figures, regardless of how cool their outfits may or may not be. Therefore, I hope HT goes hard on the Disney+ MCU franchises. The F&WS figure line NEEDS Zemo and Walker. The Loki line NEEDS at least one variation of Loki introduced in Episode 5 (other than Alligator Loki, which is low-hanging fruit). Even if these characters weren't visually appealing, which I think they absolutely are (Zemo in his mask was a long-awaited desire), each one of them contributes so much to the tone and greater world of their respective series, regardless of brief screen times in some cases. On that note, I'll never understand why people/companies think there's a correlation between a character's screen time and their appeal. Ledger's Joker doesn't actually appear in TDK that frequently at all, and yet he is incredibly consequential to the story, to say nothing of how enrapturing he is when we do see him. This extends to characters who die off, as well. Why would a character's death make that character any less desirable as a figure? Almost all of Tony Stark's suits can be said to have "died" as the saga advanced, considering that he never retrograded by using an outdated rig. Heck, this notion applies to any of the heroes' one-off outfits. Why then, shouldn't we get a figure of Vulture (who didn't even die)? Or of Peggy Carter? Or Heimdall?

By contrast, I find it a shame that HT (and audiences, for that matter) are infatuated with The Mandalorian, seeing as how the show's emotional appeal is so hollow, imo. And I'm a lifelong fan of the armor. Stripped of the fan service, all we're left with is a familiar trope that was done much better in films like "The Man from Nowhere" and "Leon the Professional." Yet the Mandalorian is the production line priority. *sigh* I dunno. I'm crossing my fingers for Sideshow's HT Marvel reveals this week, but if HT opts not to further flesh out the Disney+ MCU lines, I'll be a sad teddy bear.

Last edited:
To me, the quality of the characters enhances the appeal of their shelf presence as figures, regardless of how cool their outfits may or may not be.
Definitely agree with this! That's why I don't mind getting TVA suit Loki. I choose characters to collect more than anything. Sure, once in a while I might buy a particular figure just because it looks cool, but I don't need a hundred and one dupes of something that looks cool... That's why I could never be an Iron Man or Star Wars completist :lol

I really enjoyed The Mandalorian (though I preferred season one), and I've got a Mando and a Grogu and I'm a happy teddy bear, to coin your phrase lol. No need for more! But I think the show in general, its lore, and its characters scratched the Star Wars itch for a lot of fans/collectors who disliked the sequel trilogy. I think HT would be dumb not to cash in (even if the millionth stormtrooper means I won't get my Marvel PO's for 2-3 years 😅)

It is a bummer that HT doesn't seem to be going as deep into the MCU D+ shows... a Zemo would be awesome (you'd think essential!), as well as Classic Loki, heck, even a He Who Remains, but I don't have much hope we'd ever see them released. Put on display, maybe, but... Oh, well. At this point, I'll take what I can get. At least Loki and Sylvie seem to be happening (🤞) and they're musts for me. Most I can hope for is an Alligator Loki thrown in somewhere! 🐊

Surprised nothing from the Loki series was shown at Sideshow Con today.
I guess Hot toys are holding back for the next con in Asia....

Surprised nothing from the Loki series was shown at Sideshow Con today.
I guess Hot toys are holding back for the next con in Asia....
It was a garbage day for DC and they showed off a new Zemo figure, Idk what that was about today. Friday was Marvel day, but the second stream today had a ton of Marvel HT. :dunno

why do you guys think its taking Hot Toys so long to official unveil any of the Loki variant figures? The last tease was over a month ago.

why do you guys think its taking Hot Toys so long to official unveil any of the Loki variant figures? The last tease was over a month ago.
Seems like they wanna sparse out their announcements. Currently HT is focused on DC with the recent Cyborg announcement and XE Batman.

I think the headsculpt isn't approved yet. From the teaser it looks like they are going with a smirk... It's great that they do, but it has to be a perfect sculpt if they do. The outfit isn't really exciting, so the sculpt will definitely be the main selling point.

Could also be they are making some extra accessories. I could see them making a Throg in jar for one figure and Aligator Loki for the other, like Lego is doing for the minifigure series.

Back