1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, thank you much appreciated!

Nice job! I've tried a few but some of the extreme poses just don't seem possible. I can't help but wonder if the figure in the video is modified in some way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presumably the outfit has been worked in and the owner has accepted the risk of damage to said outfit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Presumably the outfit has been worked in and the owner has accepted the risk of damage to said outfit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That was my original thought but some of the stuff just seems far too extreme... Some of the poses had me wondering if the arms or legs were disconnected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33099769_1658391190948485_7983073322441113600_n.jpg

they are really great together!!!

anyone have any pointers to make the luke cage figure taller without looking too thin?

Finally got Daredevil, I think it's an awesome figure.
ea749f2dc20093d10382b440ed8c5536.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got him too.

I am really shocked this is a great figure.

I plan on making him a bit bulkier using cotton, as some of you have already done. Wish me good luck!

wow this is more difficult than I thought.
Especially the arms, I cannot find my way til the biceps.

I tried cotton, it is too difficult to move around. At least for me.
I tried some textile... difficult and not so plyable.

I am using foam. A thin layer of foam, that seems to work for me... the back was easy.

Will post some pictures when finished.

Anyone who has done a body swap on this figure? With pictures pretty please :)

A member here did a body swap with a Deadpool body, if I'm not mistaken:

This is an old pic of when I just got it done with my custom S1 cracked helmet and repainted mouthpiece. I have a better pic on my PC I can post later.

attachment.php

Thanks Ray :duff:

Here's a slightly better pic of him on display properly with S2 mask and repainted mouthpiece

attachment.php

Ready for New Season Toys work's Kingpin.

Attachments

• hells kitchen 9j.jpg
    hells kitchen 9j.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 363
  • hells kitchen 3c.jpg
    hells kitchen 3c.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 363
I thought about instantly selling my Kingpin but he has so much Presence on shelf and have not seen many pic's or review's and a favorite actor Vincent D'Onofrio from FULL Metal jacket to Kingpin he is home for good. I instantly want start hunting my Sinister 6 villain's and set the big guy up in a big old & desk office with evil henchman.

Anyway we might get the black outfitting hot toys??

I am really hoping for this as well! However I doubt it will happen. I think Mezco is supposed to release a 1/6 black suit DD. I haven’t heard anything in a while though.

They should make this one with a Dex face plate. Kinda crazy that the costume looks better on the villain!

Back