1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone going to do a mod with a gun tapped to one hand, and a chain in the other?

I did:

Untitled-1.jpg

Sweet! How is he in hand? Does he feel like the same material as deadpool? My deadpool costume is starting to peel in some places from having his knees in slight bending positions.. I had to glue it back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's a solid figure! Not at all like Deadpool, mine started to peel in some places as well, especially the elbows.
I don't have him, but I think Daredevil uses the same material as Civil War Ant Man.

It's a solid figure! Not at all like Deadpool, mine started to peel in some places as well, especially the elbows.
I don't have him, but I think Daredevil uses the same material as Civil War Ant Man.
Seems like a really great figure, it's a shame about the peeling...

To be clear we are talking about Deadpool peeling, not Daredevil, right?

Suit aside, it's a terrible movie (yes, director's cut and all) It doesn't come close to being better than any of the MCU films (and I can't stand Iron Man 2). That said, I would buy an Affleck Daredevil Sixth Scale.

Mine is being charged tomorrow. But the way sideshow has been lately, they won't ship till next Wednesday & won't receive till the following Wednesday. Anyone else finding this to be their new pattern for recent releases this year?

Mine is being charged tomorrow. But the way sideshow has been lately, they won't ship till next Wednesday & won't receive till the following Wednesday. Anyone else finding this to be their new pattern for recent releases this year?

I am hoping that it was just a hiccup with them and not the new normal. On the bright side shipping was $10 for him. As opposed to $24 for Batman.

Well Sideshow charged me this morning!! Hopefully it gets shipped today as well!!!!

With SS recent track record, I dont expect this to ship until next week. Its probably held up at the port somewhere...

I'm hoping the issues they had with Doctor Strange were all just because they thought they were getting them early. Hopefully since they didn't say anything about an early release they didn't send out the notices until they were 100% sure when they were getting them. Also any one else get only a 2 day notice. Every order I've ever placed through sideshow has been two weeks but Daredevil I got this past Monday and they charged me today.....

Back