1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am quite excited for this guy and the Punisher! Even if the Punisher devastated my Cincy Comic Expo budget being 4 months or so early.

Quick photo of him and Frank, will hopefully get round to taking some better ones soon.

bba0ca45f966f5a910b794b04e766dc0.jpg

I gotta say the figure actually looks better in the non-professional, cellphone shots.

For whatever reason the blogger/pro shots his face seems too fat and body seems smaller than head...but in those 2 photos, it actually looks great!

agreed, looks way better here than in the videos. Spot on actually!

Hey Clip,
I personally hope you continue to do reviews. I don't care if you're the first to review them or not, I like your honest take on figures. I've bought several figures because of your reviews and I'm always anticipating the next. I totally understand what you go through to review these and why you're loosing interest in them all together. I'm almost there myself as I've collected enough of them and starting to get priced out of the market. Blitzway Ghostbusters 4 pac may be my last for a long long time if not for good. I'll still watch reviews and post here and there. Again, hopefully you continue, but if you quit for good, thank you for your excellence and honesty. Take care!

Thanks for the post buddy and the support, you and many others are the reason i feel my opinion is still valid and respected. Id love to review most things but money and life get in the way , im reluctant to go the Patreon route others have taken but without it the playing field keeps getting more uneven so i have to just pop up occasionally and disappear for a while , of course that means some people forget ya but the loyal viewers seem to have stuck with me even through about 8-10 months of inactivity

Thanks for the post buddy and the support, you and many others are the reason i feel my opinion is still valid and respected. Id love to review most things but money and life get in the way , im reluctant to go the Patreon route others have taken but without it the playing field keeps getting more uneven so i have to just pop up occasionally and disappear for a while , of course that means some people forget ya but the loyal viewers seem to have stuck with me even through about 8-10 months of inactivity
You're the best reviewer out there, your reviews have helped me out several times--including my first and best purchase, RoboCop. You always tackle the questions that actually matter to a collection for, whereas some others just profess love for every figure they get. I particularly love watching your videos for the poses. You really pushed Daredevil to the limit in your latest.

You've got no obligation to keep doing something you're not into anymore, but I for one will continue watching regardless of how infrequently your vids arrive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back