1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as excited as I am for this figure to come out, the only thing i'm not loving is the body/fit of the suit. I get that Hot Toys wants the body to be as articulate as possible but Matt kinda just looks out of shape. XD

It's a shame that this style of suit just doesn't translate well as a figure.

Hoping for a better Daredevil suit at some stage, but The Defenders seems to use the same one.

It's a shame that this style of suit just doesn't translate well as a figure.

Hoping for a better Daredevil suit at some stage, but The Defenders seems to use the same one.

Yeah man, I might either have to try a body swap or just straight up try to pad the body up a bit. I guess we'll have to wait till season 3 to see if he gets a new suit.

Yeah man, I might either have to try a body swap or just straight up try to pad the body up a bit. I guess we'll have to wait till season 3 to see if he gets a new suit.

I'd like for it to be sleeker as in the comics, and without the work boots that give off the Kick-Ass vibe.

20799217_487658551600531_3138921821520500762_n.jpg

This figure captures the spirit of the character, even if the likeness isn't 100% accurate.

I almost hope that "in the spirit of the character" they are able to cheat his body size up a bit from the build of the actor so that he can look appropriately opposing if posed with the Hot Toys Daredevil figure. They made it work in the show, but as a display I'd like him a tad larger.

Back