1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that he has boxing gloves in that image.

...and the boxing shoes. I get where the artist is going with this and it fits with his origins. Looks like something put together from his father's boxing stuff, it even looks like he is wearing a sweatshirt. I'm not sure how it would translate in real life, but it looks more "realistic" in comic form than spandex. I like it for what it is, a comic representation of his initial yellow costume which tries to tie it to his father's boxing career. I'd accept this in a comic, but not in a TV show or movie.

...and the boxing shoes. I get where the artist is going with this and it fits with his origins. Looks like something put together from his father's boxing stuff, it even looks like he is wearing a sweatshirt. I'm not sure how it would translate in real life, but it looks more "realistic" in comic form than spandex. I like it for what it is, a comic representation of his initial yellow costume which tries to tie it to his father's boxing career. I'd accept this in a comic, but not in a TV show or movie.

Yup. Completely agree. Rafael Grampa's re-imagining of the yellow suit looks awesome--on a comic page. I especially like the boxing gloves and boots. But there's just no way Netflix Murdock goes out in a yellow suit.

It's a good fit for The Defenders. More superheroic :dunno

yellow_devil_fan_art_zpsbepnrw2v.jpg
That looks better than his current outfit.

Ikr? They just can't nail it down, no clue why...
Both TV costumes have some good aspects but look pretty bad overall.

It's a good fit for The Defenders. More superheroic :dunno

yellow_devil_fan_art_zpsbepnrw2v.jpg
I'm usually the one defending your kind of argument, but that color scheme doesn't make a lot of sense for Daredevil. His thing is being a mysterious defender of a gritty urban area. Dressing up in bright yellow doesn't really fit there. Maybe if he joined the Avengers.

This is Hot Toys we are talking about. I have seen a couple years between a teaser and something going up for PO :lol

And I'm not sure why it's an issue if they take a day or a year. First, when they secure rights they have to by law publish they have them. So it's not really up to them. And besides that we have "speculation" threads for figures YEARS before the movie/show ever even debut so people are going to be bringing it up anyway. People want them to tell th community more, then when they do (hot toys) they complain that they told us to much? Come on now.

The figure looks amazing, personally I am really on the verge of pre-ordering this DD. I really liked the show much better than the previous Ben Affleck DD movie only because of few reasons but I guess since the show is longer than the movie they get to add more story more characters and better depth of the Daredevil in general.

And I'm not sure why it's an issue if they take a day or a year. First, when they secure rights they have to by law publish they have them. So it's not really up to them. And besides that we have "speculation" threads for figures YEARS before the movie/show ever even debut so people are going to be bringing it up anyway. People want them to tell th community more, then when they do (hot toys) they complain that they told us to much? Come on now.
People need to act like 12 and complain. Patience is a skill that a lot of us here need to practice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back