1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure.

Would have preferred the starter black outfit. Will not buy.

Nice! even got the bloody grin. :clap Can't wait to see final product.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

14409603_10153827046492344_2914417718039641249_o.jpg
14379927_10153827046657344_6771583546150599561_o.jpg

14500681_10153827046472344_7968817204985861509_o.jpg

14481844_10153827046477344_540513560483210552_o.jpg

I really like the figure over all, but it seems like the nose looks too long and pushed down in a weird way.

Yeah I think it looks pretty close to the suit seen on screen already. He doesn't have the super tight thin suit like deadpool and he doesn't have the V shape like Cap.

View attachment 294769

This actually the Season 1 look. The HT figure is based off of the second part of Season 2. Which looks much better.

daredevil-season-2-poster-costume.jpg

BAsically impossible to find a non-advertisement/well lit image of this costume however. It basically is just a tad bit brighter with a mask overhaul that improves the nose/cheeks and removes the weird lines around the eyes.

Another awesome job from Hot Toys, granted it's not perfect, but they should be able to iron-out the imperfections between now and release.

You can definitely see a V, not as much as Cap, but there is a V. Upper body isn't as pronounced.

Suit needs some adjusting but overall, looks good.

1b507acb6fd995a886280d7040b3ea76.jpg

d10a0cb310362dad74620ec59452e03a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd love it but I hope we see Frank, and eventually Jessica, Luke, and Danny because I don't want one Defender

I'd love it but I hope we see Frank, and eventually Jessica, Luke, and Danny because I don't want one Defender
Daredevil and Frank were announced at the same time if I remember correctly. So Frank is most likely coming eventually.

Daredevil and Frank were announced at the same time if I remember correctly. So Frank is most likely coming eventually.

So as Yellow Jacket ... oh wait. :gah:

Hell to the **** yeah!!

About time! Looks real good. Both faces could use a little tweaking, but overall it looks daaaaammmmmnnnn good.

Now show me the GD punisher!

This looks good but I wish it came with a bruised/bloody unmasked sculpt too.

I'll BBTS it, and if they don't fix that baggy, afterthought of a suit, I'll cancel it.

whoa! Great looking figure! love the battle damaged face as well!

I hope this suit doesn't have any issues!

So does that mean someday we'll see a HT Luke Cage?!!!
That's great but it will be like a figure with a yellowish t-shirt for $250! These are crazy days for the collectors...

****ing A, that's awesome. HT is on a roll with their recent releases. Love the backdrops. Wish he'd have a spare unmasked head. That's about it.

So as Yellow Jacket ... oh wait. :gah:
In fairness though, movie Yellow Jacket isn't someone who has nearly the appeal of the Punisher. He was a totally different character from the comic, wasn't a really compelling villain to begin with, and had a one off appearance never to be seen from again. The one entry in the pro column was that he looked pretty cool, though, and presumably would be appealing in Asia where Iron Man is hyuuuge.

Putting that aside though, we ended up getting an armored up Whiplash from Iron Man 2 many years after the film. And that character has a lot in common with Yellow Jacket. So, don't abandon all hope!

I am so excited for this, Daredevil :)

I decided to cut the photos to the music from the show and it make me want it even more...

Back