1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Fig

I'm guessing they are waiting for Punisher solo Netflix series to come out so they can base Punisher figure off that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They specifically stated that the figures would be from Daredevil and they already made Cosbabies and artist mix figures of the Punisher. They just haven't revealed the prototype yet

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

It's similar to how they didn't announce Spiderman from Civil War and most likely will wait for Homecoming before releasing one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

It's the same prototype again. What did you expect?
A picture of an improved version.

But seriously, why say "coming soon" when they're just gonna wait till 2017/18? ^^''

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Fig

God I hope not. That's still a fair way away, isn't it? Certainly not 'soon'.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Yeah no kidding. The "coming soon" announcement was that we were getting season 2 Daredevil and Punisher.

Wouldn't make sense to say they're making it then wait a year or two until the solo series. That would have been like showing CW Cap now and holding it until Infinity War.

Last edited:
1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Just finished this up as I wait for the Hot Toys version...

3be002996db2c0813259e7db3faa2321.jpg

And with more light

553082bbbc7af603b6d5fd193aa191c2.jpg

nice nice, thanks for the response!

Thanks man. It actually took me a really long time to find one that looks almost Exactly like the one Frank has. It even had to have the same kinds of folds and collar folds and such. XD this was before they announced that HT was doing the Daredevil line but I was intent on making the closest to HT quality that I could...aside from the vest. That was always going to be a ***** to make.

great.... Where did you get the clothes and guns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I bought them too. Hope I get them soon to make a more accurate punisher.

Yours looks great. What body? This?

I've been waiting for them for ages, definitely worth it in the end.

Thanks! No actually, although the clothes are tailored to fit it. I bought the ganghood body specifically for Frank but the head sits too low and I find it a bit too bulky, so I ended up just using the ZC Toys muscular body, which I think looks better.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back