1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reassure me it's just the prototype ? and where are the patterns on the cape ?

Shash Supergirl.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like the actress as much as my morning poop does. This is the worst I’ve seen hot toys do. They better fix it. Hell I liked her character more than Keaton Batman, so I was really looking forward to this.
But this is the same hot toys that 💩 on DC products. They can’t get Batman begins right, they can the the dark Knight suit right, they reused the same Superman sculpt 3 times.

Certain angles on this look better than others for sure, but yeah, it's interesting the range of quality we're getting for the figures from this particular movie. Flash and Keaton look excellent, then Affleck and this are iffier. Tragically, this isn't *so* off to me either that I may still have to get this, if only for wanting some variety on the DC shelf, and to have the trio with her, Keaton, and Flash, since this was probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite DCEU movie.

I was looking forward to this but, yeah, that headsculpt is awful. I think the biggest problem with it is the very pronounced brow, making her look like a caveman or something.

Truthfully I liked the movie but the character didn’t do a lot for me. She’s really barely in it. I’d mainly get her as a DC fan. I’ll wait and see if the sculpt is updated and the price isn’t a lot.

Hot Toys hopping on the defeminisation train as well now...

This didn't look too bad at a glance on my little phone screen but, once I opened it up on my monitor, that headsculpt stuck out like a sore thumb. Yeesh. I really expected them to do a steller job with this one but she's ended up getting the back to the future treatment.

I'd definitely recommend holding off on PO's at least for this weekend to send HT a message that changes are required.

The suit has grown on me and I really just want to add more colour to my DC display so I'll be hoping for swift updates regarding improvements. May as well join the dog-pile on fb and insta as well.

EDIT: My mate actually alerted me of this figure by sending a link and asking 'Who's this new Spider-Man?'

Last edited:
38D5116D-3AEA-494D-BB60-4369459374BB.jpeg

ZAAWD!!!!????

Looks like John Connor. Reminds me of how lazy they were with the Doc Brown figure.

Atleast she’s being made for all that wanted her. Either Hot Toys tweaks and improves the sculpt or some third party will come through. Supergirl Collectors are in good hands.

This is way better than being teased and never produced.

Wow, that head sculpt is one of the worst likenesses I’ve seen from Hot Toys in a long time. Oof! Yikes 😬

She looked great in the movie, though. I liked her in the movie, she was actually the only thing I did like about the film.

I would have passed on this figure anyway… and the other HT figures associated with the film… I really disliked how it handled “closing” Snyder’s universe. That leaves a bad taste for me. And the film’s usage of Batfleck was ass imho.

But this head sculpt ironically makes me feel better at whatever slight sense of loss I feel about not getting at least this Supergirl figure.

Figure looks great, however I think sculpt isn't strong. I love how feminine and strong Sasha looks, however I don't see that in the figure, kinda too masculine idk.

Hot Toys hopping on the defeminisation train as well now...

This didn't look too bad at a glance on my little phone screen but, once I opened it up on my monitor, that headsculpt stuck out like a sore thumb. Yeesh. I really expected them to do a steller job with this one but she's ended up getting the back to the future treatment.

I'd definitely recommend holding off on PO's at least for this weekend to send HT a message that changes are required.

The suit has grown on me and I really just want to add more colour to my DC display so I'll be hoping for swift updates regarding improvements. May as well join the dog-pile on fb and insta as well.

EDIT: My mate actually alerted me of this figure by sending a link and asking 'Who's this new Spider-Man?'
Now that you mention it I do see a bit of Andrew Garfield in that sculpt. And a bit more of him would probably help it look more feminine lol...

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 10-00-08 Andrew Garfield ‘I never compromised who I was’.png

Back