1/6 Hot Toys- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Jet Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the picture of them boxed on the pallet is all HT made lol, here?s 50 figures to fill the 30 preorders we had and a few shelf warmers...

I'm too salty they didn't make other key characters from Rise to even bother giving these figures the time of day.

There's been a few Sith Troopers on Ebay recently and they've already plummeted to First Order trooper prices.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Good. The less people are interested, the higher it will be discounted.

There's been a few Sith Troopers on Ebay recently and they've already plummeted to First Order trooper prices.

This is the kind of flat out lying posts the trolls make. You know everyone can check and see you are a lier but you lie anyway. I guess the moderators will have to do their jobs before this thread ends up flooded by trolls once again claiming to have no interest in the figure.

This is the kind of flat out lying posts the trolls make. You know everyone can check and see you are a lier but you lie anyway. I guess the moderators will have to do their jobs before this thread ends up flooded by trolls once again claiming to have no interest in the figure.
[emoji38]
02c988813ad65a63f39ce42ac55620b2.jpg
2e452ddcefb4478f72e3d2929e62e246.jpg

Ugh. Easy pass on this figure. Like I said in the Kylo and Rey threads I have no interest in him or any other ST figure.

I'm definitely not interested in this. Looks terrible with those little nose pieces and NERF gun.

Doesn't look "Star Wars" aesthetic in the slightest to me.

I'm definitely not interested in this. Looks terrible with those little nose pieces and NERF gun.

Doesn't look "Star Wars" aesthetic in the slightest to me.

Let's be honest the majority of people think the First Order trooper designs are vulgar. There's probably no-one more relieved that Disney has washed their hands of this trilogy than Howard Chan (except maybe Getter Dragon and Dark Chocobi :rotfl).

I always imagine the decision making process for these First Order designs being like that scene in South Park with the manatees and idea balls.

Let's be honest the majority of people think the First Order trooper designs are vulgar. There's probably no-one more relieved that Disney has washed their hands of this trilogy than Howard Chan (except maybe Getter Dragon and Dark Chocobi :rotfl).

I always imagine the decision making process for these First Order designs being like that scene in South Park with the manatees and idea balls.

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 16.15.39.jpg

Back