1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my biggest questions is if they're gonna get the heights right on everyone this time around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I love both costumes, but I've been waiting for this one since the first one came out because I was so disappointed that the TFA one didn't come with an Adam Driver sculpt. This was my most anticipated TLJ release.

Sculpt look awesome to me, as does the rest of the figure. Totally bought. Hopefully Rey is next.

He looks like a young Sheriff Nottingham :lol

mR9wtJn.png

Kylo should grow some facial hair.

I agree something's not quite right with the sculpt. But otherwise it's a nice set!

I thought the same too, at first...but the more I see it, the more it looks pretty accurate. Did Driver lose a bit more weight for the 2nd movie? He's pretty lean anyways, but that was my first thought based on the HT sculpt

I'll miss his scarf/hood but I like that he looks like the SW equivalent of how a Knight would look in that universe. And I plan on always keeping his helmet on so I don't care about any complaints about the headsculpt. Looks like to me, to be honest.

He looks like JP from grandma's boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Looks pretty cool. I was hoping for maybe an "open" helmet as an exclusive. Some of the panels shift about when he takes the mask off. Definitely into it though. Hopefully this one sits around for a while as well, and we get some great deals on it.

To me his new outfit looks much like the first one only he doesn't have the cloak/hood. I kind of wish this had that rather than just a cape.

With HT limiting production since TFA, I doubt this will sit on shelves until Episode 9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

To me it's about aesthetics. Outfits that look good and would make good figures.

What we see with the lobster guards isn't necessarily something new in the universe, but it's far more in your face Japanese than Vader's samurai inspired helmet.

The guards look Japanese Kendo inspired with the skirt and grill shaped masks. One's holding a pseudo shinai, and the other a naginata. Maybe a design coincidence but there's been an upsurge in samurai (and even Kendo) sixth scale over the past year.

It's another blatant attempt to get East Asia to like Star Wars the way they like Iron Man. Anyway whoever photoshopped the pizza trooper should get to work on these lobster pinchers.

What are these comments lol

Star Wars has always been heavily influenced by Kendo and Asian films like Hidden Fortress. This isn't some new cash grab thing lol.

Back