1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd wondered to myself earlier this week how this still hadn't entered low stock, if there's one thing I can see people agree about, it's that Driver & Kylo Ren were great, and this was an awesome figure, first HT I've got the month it released. Wonder what demand for this one's going to look like once it sells out? I noticed TFA Kylo would float around $120-$150 on ebay before, but with TROS hype I see him closer to $200 now.

Would grab one but they don't ship to Australia oddly.

I was gonna tell you popcultcha, but its sold out

I'd wondered to myself earlier this week how this still hadn't entered low stock, if there's one thing I can see people agree about, it's that Driver & Kylo Ren were great, and this was an awesome figure, first HT I've got the month it released. Wonder what demand for this one's going to look like once it sells out? I noticed TFA Kylo would float around $120-$150 on ebay before, but with TROS hype I see him closer to $200 now.

Yeah, I noticed the same with TFA Kylo. I've seen them selling a bit over $100 just within the month. Now creeping towards $200.

Low stock remaining at sideshow.

Thanks for the heads up!!! I kept putting him off hoping for more rewards, but not chancing it any longer lol.

I got Rey as a Christmas surprise and needed Ren as well. Last Jedi, included some great Rey and Ren content imo.

The 20$ off is gone now, free shipping still however.

I used rewards and coupons on him so with the free shipping, was hard to pass.

Yeah, just pulled the trigger on this guy. With the discount and rewards, it came out to just over $100 so I?m more than happy to pay that price.
I was debating between this or waiting for the Rise of Skywalker version, but I didn?t want to wait a year and a half for the ROS one so this will do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good thing you jumped on it.
Might jump on this. Been debating it since yesterday.
Hope you got one before they took off the $20 code
Glad I jumped on this one last week. While I didn?t like TLJ this is my favorite look for Rey.
Same here, glad I got one before they took the $20 off code away
Thanks for the heads up!!! I kept putting him off hoping for more rewards, but not chancing it any longer lol.

I got Rey as a Christmas surprise and needed Ren as well. Last Jedi, included some great Rey and Ren content imo.

The 20$ off is gone now, free shipping still however.

I used rewards and coupons on him so with the free shipping, was hard to pass.

Still a great deal!

Has anyone done a headsculpt where his scar is more grotesque? Like how it looked in TFA right after it happened?

Good thing you jumped on it.

Yeah I was getting worried the deal was gonna run out or it would go to waitlist, and now it looks like both are gonna happen pretty soon so I?m glad I decided to get it.

Has anyone done a headsculpt where his scar is more grotesque? Like how it looked in TFA right after it happened?

CREG Customs did one in addition to the two other TFA sculpts, all are great.
f248af723d023012791dda4553fb4c4c.jpg

The code SHOULD still work if anyone remembers whatever it was, it's just not on the product page anymore, however Rey's code & Jedi Luke from ROTJ's codes still work, they're just not on the product page anymore, I think they'll work until the end of tonight.

EDIT: Damn user darkknight confirmed it doesn't, sorry to get anyone's hopes up :/ However TRAIN10 definitely works with Rey.

Damn... so glad I did the code and free shipping a few weeks ago. I didn't expect this to go away so quick. I was nervous about Rey, so I snagged her too haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The code SHOULD still work if anyone remembers whatever it was, it's just not on the product page anymore, however Rey's code & Jedi Luke from ROTJ's codes still work, they're just not on the product page anymore, I think they'll work until the end of tonight.

EDIT: Damn user darkknight confirmed it doesn't, sorry to get anyone's hopes up :/ However TRAIN10 definitely works with Rey.

The code still works, the reason why my code didn't work is because I had already applied it to my account. So If you haven't use it yet, it will work. So hurry and jump on it.

I really need to watch the movie. Looking at TFA, he does look menacing with the hood. I just don't wanna end up getting all 3 lol

I think TROS is the best of both worlds. And I think the new unmasked head is slightly better

The TROS figure made me pause on this one. I've always been meaning to get it just to have sort of an evolution of the character on the shelves but given the pause and pivot from this and how much closer he looks to the TFA version I might be better to skip it. Still deciding though.

Back