1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a charging/shipping e-mail from Sideshow for this one...really looking forward to it arriving

FB_IMG_1543520853162.jpgFB_IMG_1543520839006.jpg

Amazing figure!

The cloak photographs poorly, but looks damn fine in person. This figure has a unique looks and a lot of presence. Really happy with it.

I am, though, very concerned about the material of the pants. It's so thin that I am concerned about accidental tearing. I
7a71a20da5c110b566648bf51bc82bae.jpg
22a87931dfaed8cea3e6812d6c7d752a.jpg
1929cc675b07b0b144a0ffa18e775090.jpg
20c127279459b1807d13137279ffe249.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone follows leaks, but MSW and a couple other sources all posted about
Spoiler Spoiler:

Haven't decided how I feel about that lol

Not sure if anyone follows leaks, but MSW and a couple other sources all posted about
Spoiler Spoiler:

Haven't decided how I feel about that lol

(About Episode IX)
Spoiler Spoiler:

This is one of those figures that I have yet to see a bad pic of. The only other figure that comes to mind is, believe it or not, the Sideshow Darth Maul 2.0.

Very excited to get this figure and Leia, but SSC is about a week behind in shipping apparently....guess Black Friday and Cyber Monday were good for them.

Finally got charged for this today...now the wait for it to ship, which going by other responses may be a while.

For anyone interested, script note RE Kylo in TLJ.

"Just the briefest thought. But then his eyes go from his saber to his sleeping nephew, and they change. The hate vanishes. But Kylo is awake. Eyes wide with fear, seeing the saber in Luke's hand. He knows what Luke saw, he knows what Luke considered."

So, Kylo knows not only what Luke was thinking of doing, but also what Luke saw in Kylo's future - I'm sure that must have ****ed him up.

Back