1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm not a fan of those guards either. They look like they've stepped out of a Flash Gordon movie.

If so, I suppose Lucasfilm can pat themselves on the back considering that's what Star Wars was initially meant to be.

But figures from the 1980 Flash Gordon - I'd buy those. :)

I will look to pick the head sculpt up for my existing Kylo figure.

I have more interest in when DST / Royal Guard / Emperor / Gonk are available.

I still want Baze too.

If so, I suppose Lucasfilm can pat themselves on the back considering that's what Star Wars was initially meant to be.

But figures from the 1980 Flash Gordon - I'd buy those. :)

Why? They are just directly copying a Flash Gordon costume. I know that Lucas was influenced by the adventures of Flash Gordon, but these costumes are just blatant and lazy faximilies of the 80's movie. Yeah give yourselves a pat on the the back! ZZzzzz Very original.

And yes I'm with you on the Flash Gordon figures. Now that would be cool!

There he is! Awesome, I was looking forward to this one. Swappable heads, and removable cape. Nice look at the Praetorian Guards too.

I feel like you and I are the only two people in the thread that like it lol.

I wonder when we'll get a Rey announcement.

Why? They are just directly copying a Flash Gordon costume. I know that Lucas was influenced by the adventures of Flash Gordon, but these costumes are just blatant and lazy faximilies of the 80's movie. Yeah give yourselves a pat on the the back! ZZzzzz Very original.

It was ironic.

1930s/1940s Flash Gordon - Lucas couldn't get the rights for a remake - makes Star Wars instead - science fiction gets a new boost and other filmmakers jump on the bandwagon - 1980 Flash Gordon: full circle!

But I'd still love to have figures from the 1980 movie. :)

The guards are growing on me. It's cool to have some fresh new designs in this universe, I gotta admit. It is what it is. It's canon & we gotta deal. Be happy we are getting all of this in the first place. :yess:

How this sequel trilogy is shaping up is waaaay better than no sequel trilogy at all. It's fun.

It is pretty nice knowing that less than a year after the film releases I'll be able to pick this up at resale for less than 200. Makes having every iteration of a character much more feasible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It is pretty nice knowing that less than a year after the film releases I'll be able to pick this up at resale for less than 200. Makes having every iteration of a character much more feasible

Agree totally. Speaking of price, I think this will take a while for Sideshow to put up a pricing. Every day counts to get rid of those TFA Kylo's ! :)

Looks like there are 3 different lobster guards. They really know how to give toy makers selling options.

They are growing on me a bit. But give me the original Emperor Guards HT !! You've already bought the red paint !!

21318923_10154847503177344_2053659145164587248_o.jpg

The guards are growing on me. It's cool to have some fresh new designs in this universe, I gotta admit. It is what it is. It's canon & we gotta deal. Be happy we are getting all of this in the first place. :yess:

How this sequel trilogy is shaping up is waaaay better than no sequel trilogy at all. It's fun.

I agree. When I was a kid, was really sad after seeing The Return of the Jedi because the fun ended. I'm just happy for these new Star Wars movies, good or "bad." I think I also enjoyed those old Ewok movies.

The neck seems a bit thick in some angles, especially where his jaw narrows, very distracting, everthing else is passable, may grab a episode 7 version now that most will dump it :lol

Back