1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I bought this guy at launch and didn?t think much about it. I kept on seeing this thread on the first page lately and popped in. I didn?t think the aftermarket on this one would accelerate as fast as it has.

Wow. I bought this guy at launch and didn?t think much about it. I kept on seeing this thread on the first page lately and popped in. I didn?t think the aftermarket on this one would accelerate as fast as it has.

Yeah, all of the Rogue One figures have had a good jump in price. Especially K2 and the death troopers. Jyn Deluxe is getting there too. She?s next on my list

And to think I picked this up at a local comic store for $200 after it sat there not selling for years.

Yeah I'm kicking myself for not picking up the one that was sitting for months at my LCS.

But maybe with him returning in the new Cassian series HT will decide to rerelease.

I fortunately got both K2SO and Jyn as retail price, brand new, excluded shipping cost and stuffs...

I can live without Jyn and the rest of the cast, but I had to get the troopers (Death and Shore) and I've come around to K-2SO. I didn't quite like him or the design at first.

K2S0 is a fantastic figure of a fun character. The heft in the lower section greatly helps with stability. For "Rogue One" and droid collectors, it is a must-have.

Fortunately, I had pre-ordered K2SO along with the Storm-trooper 2-pack, Jynn in Disguise and Shore Trooper upon initial announcement.

I later picked up the Exclusive versions of Jyn, Chirrut, Death Trooper and the middle Death Trooper releases later on for good deals.

Hopefully HT will release Baze and Cassian as well.

K2S0 is a fantastic figure of a fun character. The heft in the lower section greatly helps with stability. For "Rogue One" and droid collectors, it is a must-have.

Fortunately, I had pre-ordered K2SO along with the Storm-trooper 2-pack, Jynn in Disguise and Shore Trooper upon initial announcement.

I later picked up the Exclusive versions of Jyn, Chirrut, Death Trooper and the middle Death Trooper releases later on for good deals.

Hopefully HT will release Baze and Cassian as well.

Baze would be amazing. I?m sure we?ll get Cassian due to his show so we can round out the set. I really love the R1 line. Imo it?s one of HTs best.

Hopefully we see a new version of this guy due to the Cassian D+ show. One of the few figures I regret passing on. Was tempted and had plenty of opportunities to pick him up, but I didn't feel he was a necessity for my SW collection. I think he would look cool and fit right in with any imperial display.

He?s here! Came in from Singapore in 4 days.
081f09f62c82ea78de97b5ffb71b29b1.jpg

Crazy how I paid pretty much the same shipping as Sideshow would charge me and arrived much faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk about a very unique figure. He was a fav of mine in the movie and this figure captures him perfectly. I gotta rewatch the movie to get some screen grabs to get a good pose down. Quick out of the box and on the preview shelf for a quick photo before I have time to really dig in
3b70c1446d389202d5af86e787a90696.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pose, captures him well. I remember ahead of the movie he seemed like a questionable droid design. Crazy what a difference a great character makes. Favorite figure from the movie now.

Back