1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think i'll break down and order when some points convert for a couple figures that came this month or if I see a low-stock alert. Planning to set this guy up at work as my one lone Rogue One figure. Have had a 6" version at my desk for a year now and he'll be a nice upgrade.

Think i'll break down and order when some points convert for a couple figures that came this month or if I see a low-stock alert. Planning to set this guy up at work as my one lone Rogue One figure. Have had a 6" version at my desk for a year now and he'll be a nice upgrade.

Nice. He's pretty iconic for Rogue One. Instantly recognisable.

This figure is COOL! Just a quick pic while at work...

K2SO.jpg

Really impressive job with this one, Hot Toys! Can't wait to display with Jyn-

K-2SO_001.jpg

This is one of those ones we see come around once in a while that so perfectly captures the amazing design of the character, rendering it in a solid, well-engineered figure. He is stunning. As some have mentioned, once in front of you on display, you can't help but play n' pose...manipulate all the points of articulation and just keep looking at it from all sides and angles. The way the light plays off of it, the excellent use of materials (and how seamless the appearance is from plastic to die-cast)- it's just damned impressive.

As a big fan of Rogue One and the character, as well as an enthusiastic sixth-scale collector, I gotta say -this is one you can't let go by.

K-2SO_004.jpg

Thanks! He's a blast to snap shots of...heck, I got the Death Star Gunner in the same shipment and I haven't even cracked the box yet because I'm enjoying this one so much.

Let us know what you think of big K once he arrives-

I'm just starting to get back into 1/6 collecting. This one is tops on my list. Almost hate to get just one character from R1. So I may just break down and get Jyn as a companion piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's because he is new or just has that much presence but I smile every time I see K2SO. Even had to put him front and middle. Just a damn good figure.

tcXj4b4.jpg

Han: I'll see you in the background of my movie when I infiltrate and Imperial base.
I have a feeling we'll see this droid model again in an upcoming A Star Wars Story movie.

I don't remember a figure in recent history that I was inspired to buy just off pics on this board but k2so is definitely one of those.
I'm sure there have been more but if there was, none had as much sway as you guys pics..............so thanks.......:wave

Back