1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may have been mentioned and I missed it but the bottom half of this guy is diecast. Gives great weight and helps balance the top half. Still a little tricky to pose because of the ratcheting ankles and knees though.
I just love this design. I just want to carry him around like six year old with a new toy.

2oxGxvq.jpg

It may have been mentioned and I missed it but the bottom half of this guy is diecast. Gives great weight and helps balance the top half. Still a little tricky to pose because of the ratcheting ankles and knees though.
I just love this design. I just want to carry him around like six year old with a new toy.

View attachment 364811

Haha. Isn't that the truth. I love just looking at my figures when I come into the room. Always the first thing my eyes go to. So cool !!

Maybe you can put him in your work bag and show him to your work colleagues at lunchtime. [emoji2]

bless my mum she just bought me this for Christmas ... the wait is going to be a killer I need to try and forget :lol

bless my mum she just bought me this for Christmas ... the wait is going to be a killer I need to try and forget :lol

yeah pretty sure she's torturing you dude. and imagine the amount of time you have to upset her between now and then, better be on best behavior.

Pretty good parenting technique if I don't say so myself.

yeah pretty sure she's torturing you dude. and imagine the amount of time you have to upset her between now and then, better be on best behavior.

Pretty good parenting technique if I don't say so myself.

good parenting technique considering i'm 43 :lol

Got mine today and absolutely love it. Anyone on the fence should break down and pick him up.

Got mine today and absolutely love it. Anyone on the fence should break down and pick him up.

I agree. I got mine last week and was stunned at the quality and design. It's a great visual character and the quality of materials used by Hot Toys is quite impressive.

I seriously dont care to own any RO figure except for this one. I love robots and he is such a great cool design..........plus Alan t. really gave this character life.

Back