1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does look abit better. but ughhh for me that sculpt is painful its like a anorexic sick ver of Jyn or sumthin, probably one of my SW characters now and intended to get but just cant so far, shifted focus to a HT death trooper and hope for a SHF ver of Jyn eventually.

Not bad.
7ba085f90a6cf526fe07457c9450fc91.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Yeah that bottom right photo is one of the best shots of the sculpt I've seen.
Thanks!

It was made with a cutter, crazy glue, lots of pulling, Chameleon pens to repaint the inner side (just the tiniest bit)...

But really, it's no 100% Felicity, but the hair was killing her.

i just got a Jyn Erso from another collector, and the metal piece from the wig part came off. Also, the metal part inside the gun holster also came off. What's the best way to glue those back in? Klazy Glue? thanks for any suggestion

i just got a Jyn Erso from another collector, and the metal piece from the wig part came off. Also, the metal part inside the gun holster also came off. What's the best way to glue those back in? Klazy Glue? thanks for any suggestion

Yes, a bit of super glue should be fine. If only very small amount is needed, many use a toothpick end to place a small amount of glue in the right place.

Has nobody tried to move the hair with using hot water to soften the hair a bit, and then hold the hair as you wish and then run cold water over it to "set" it?

I'll receive her tomorrow, going to see how much movement is possible with that trick.

Wow, that's quite a bit of discount. Very tempted.. thanks for the links. I assume Midtown is well known and trust worthy?

Wow, that's quite a bit of discount. Very tempted.. thanks for the links. I assume Midtown is well known and trust worthy?

Yeah, I get my regular comic subscription from them.

$30 shipping killed it for me though.

Damn! Really? I just had it added to my subscription I wonder how much it'll kick it up. They use UPS for their shipments.

does look abit better. but ughhh for me that sculpt is painful its like a anorexic sick ver of Jyn or sumthin, probably one of my SW characters now and intended to get but just cant so far, shifted focus to a HT death trooper and hope for a SHF ver of Jyn eventually.

You liked the fuller faced prototype too? I thought I was the only one. All the praise over her has totally been killed by that change. I thought the original was spot on perfect.

I'm about to buy this and the Imperial disguise version using reward points, some one talk me out of it! Are these figures really as good as they look in pictures?

I'm about to buy this and the Imperial disguise version using reward points, some one talk me out of it! Are these figures really as good as they look in pictures?
I'm staring at her (Deluxe version) right now. It is better in person that in pictures. I totally love it!

You liked the fuller faced prototype too? I thought I was the only one. All the praise over her has totally been killed by that change. I thought the original was spot on perfect.

yup did like the fuller ver more indeed, made the difference no doubt. i have tried to talk myself into accepting the prod sculpt cuz i love this character but... yeah is alot of money for sumthin im not 100% on liking.

holding out hope for a SHF ver :pray:

Back