1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved this movie so much my favorite star wars film and the figure is fantastic. I may pick her up.

Yeah RO is gold....very much lightning in a bottle- as an effective piece of cinema better than TFA...haven't seen TLJ yet

I loved this movie so much my favorite star wars film and the figure is fantastic. I may pick her up.

This figure is really good. Get the deluxe version if you can since you'll have much more display options.

Still perplexed they ditched that initial headsculpt. It was dead on, I think. I still may get her anyway, though. R1 is just so good. I gotta have whatever they offer, as limited as that is.

Yeah RO is gold....very much lightning in a bottle- as an effective piece of cinema better than TFA...haven't seen TLJ yet

Probably because it wasn't hard to mess up and didn't have as much pressure to be as good as an actual episode, being that it was essentially a smaller film within a larger film. Just give a back story to serve as a segue as to why Vader is royally pissed off at the beginning of ANH. :lol

Probably because it wasn't hard to mess up and didn't have as much pressure to be as good as an actual episode, being that it was essentially a smaller film within a larger film. Just give a back story to serve as a segue as to why Vader is royally pissed off at the beginning of ANH. [emoji38]
...and a little dirty.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I wonder if anyone has both Jyns and can compare the sculpts.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

The deluxe and the Disguise Jyns?
I did back in the thread. They're the same just slightly different paint.

Attachments

• HT Jyn Comparison 002.jpg
    HT Jyn Comparison 002.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 256
The deluxe and the Disguise Jyns?
I did back in the thread. They're the same just slightly different paint.

I have both as well and to me the imperial disguise version looks more like her in the likeness dept. its the same exact sculpt but very subtle change in the paint in hair. The thing that makes it looks much more like felicity tome is the eyes, the looking to the sides adds a lot more to the likenes. In my option. I’m thinking snout selling my deluxe cause of this diffence. However my daughter has confiscated it to her room and her shelf.

I have both as well and to me the imperial disguise version looks more like her in the likeness dept. its the same exact sculpt but very subtle change in the paint in hair. The thing that makes it looks much more like felicity tome is the eyes, the looking to the sides adds a lot more to the likenes. In my option. I’m thinking snout selling my deluxe cause of this diffence. However my daughter has confiscated it to her room and her shelf.
I sadly went on ebay to find out the asking price is $125, just for the head. [emoji29]

This is a professional camera, right? [emoji4]

Thank you for reposting.

Naw, I just have a cheap camera that I have to take a dozen pictures of something just to find one that isn't blurry.
At one time I had it set up to take really good close ups, but I forgot what settings I had it on. :lol

I lucked out with the Deluxe version because the hair on mine has a much lighter brown paint then what I've seen in other's pics. That really helps sell the likeness.

Still keeping my eye out for a Xmas sale somewhere for the deluxe. Might have to wait until January when sellers are desperate.

I myself wanting the deluxe of Jyn also. I opted to wait and get the deluxe instead of the imperial disguise version. I believe i'm getting a gift card for christmas that I can use on it and also use my rewards I was racking up. For the price its a no brainer when I saw the pics start coming up for it just looked a hell a lot better then I thought it would. Surprised it's still in stock too. I would of got sooner but had to budget back on the hobby.

The Deluxe Jyn is probably the only Rebel figure I'd need for Rogue One. She single handedly represents that whole side of the battle for me. I'd love to think there was somewhere to get a good deal on a deluxe especially in the UK but I'll keep an eye out for something even if I have some import duty to pay on it.

Ideally, I'd like a Jyn, Cassian and Shoretrooper from R1. Without Cassian though, I think it's still a sufficient representation as I feel Jyn can stand on her own and represent R1 better than what Cassian could.

If ANYONE wants to sell her Disguise headsculpt, please contact me.

Update: actually, I made a couple changes to mine and... it would have to be a bargain. [emoji28]

Back