1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad Ht bailed on the rest of the R1 crew...really a shame. Guess the sales on these weren't enough...

Finally ordered the exclusive Jyn with about $130 in earned/spooktacular cash. I saw the regular version waitlisted and couldn't risk not getting her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally ordered the exclusive Jyn with about $130 in earned/spooktacular cash. I saw the regular version waitlisted and couldn't risk not getting her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Have a look at Deanknights review. Very extensive, covering all the outfits as display options. Plus some great pose ideas.

So glad I got her.

Tailoring and accessories on the deluxe are exceptional for sure. But I also think the likeness falls short of Felicity. For me it's a combination of the face looking too long and the eyes too wide. Jones' has big eyes but big and round not almond shaped like the sculpt.

Nevertheless she looks good on display.

View attachment 380984

I was just looking at Michael Crawford review, and after comparing the headsculpt with his reference pictures, I do agree that the main problem is the eyes, not only what you mentioned, but also the color. It should have been a lighter color (I think it's what throws off the likeness the most), it's something that pops when you look at Felicity Jones. Also, I believe her lower lip should be slightly smaller.

Nah...

And btw, her sculpt for some reason looks extra beautiful in that picture. I swear I'm not staring at her borrowed boobies.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

...oh c'mon. Let me be silly, for a minute :wink1: .... could not afford the whole figure, but liked the sculpt very much. Sorry, did not want to offend any SW fans here ! :rotfl

Guess what I just now received?

Unfortunately, I broke a wristpeg. Removing the broken piece from the hand sure is a bummer...

Done with the peg debacle...

Here are some very carelessly shot pics.

Very happy!
9d1cc979b2632d749e9d5e82629dfef2.jpg
4b51d5dcb7ae5f3f9d37d6602f1fe5ce.jpg
41ae7e5e9270913723e53fac1db7c6e1.jpg

I just noticed a pattern... unconsciously, I put her in pretty much the same pose as Black Widow there. Weird.
7e0f9df5ab809ff82dd785953b49ac69.jpg

My Jyn just arrived today. I had $85 in rewards stocked up, so I went with the deluxe version. I have to say, this is probably my new favorite HT!

This may have been answered earlier, but why is there so much protective plastic around the soft body portions on this figure? This has not been the case with other figures I own with similar bodies. Anyone else here remove the clothing to get all of the plastic? I seem to remember someone else bringing that up here. That clear plastic "tape" can't be good for the torso.

Back