1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What scene does the box art of her come from? I can't remember her hair looking like that in the film.

Pre-release promo pic for merchandising purposes.

caderno-star-wars-rogue-one--jyn-erso--1-materia.jpg

There must be something about packaging style that’s mandated by Lucasfilm/Disney because it seems like a lot of Star Wars figures and statues come in the standard black and gray box with a picture of the figure, Star Wars logo, and figure name. It seems like maybe they worked around that with Jyn by having the standard style as a slipcase and the nicer art box underneath.

Yes. Lucasfilm does mandate the packaging designs. It is nice to see HT managing to get creative with the slip covers over nice designs.

Just picked her up, and I'm loving her. I think she's one of my favourite Hot Toys figure of this year. I just can't decide which outfit to keep her in.

:lol

I might split them up, but it's never bothered me having more than one figure of the same character next to each other. It makes me think of the panels of a comic book.

And here's Felicity emerging from her Spaarti Cloning Cylinder:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

I might split them up, but it's never bothered me having more than one figure of the same character next to each other. It makes me think of the panels of a comic book.

And here's Felicity emerging from her Spaarti Cloning Cylinder:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hahaha. Is that Wes with the book ? Nice grin ;-)

Back