1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly not feeling the figure unless she has the helmet. More than likely gonna be a pass with meh sculpt and no Cassian.

Yeah I'm still not feeling it either. I keep hoping the sculpt will grow on me the way Ripley's has after seeing her in hand pics and reviews, but so far it's not happening with this one.

Yeah I'm still not feeling it either. I keep hoping the sculpt will grow on me the way Ripley's has after seeing her in hand pics and reviews, but so far it's not happening with this one.
Our eyes capture many unknowable little details a camera just can't get.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

In my opinion this is all around the best hot toys Star Wars figure released yet. Zero complaints.

Amazing likeness and endless outift options her body is padded to look like her build and it works for the most part but hinders articulation, is sacrafice that for aesthetics any day.

I have not seen if mentioned but there is the most bizarre plastic wrapping situation under her fatsuit. I had to remove her clothes to tuck it in in places (sounds dirty) I guess it's there to prevent staining so I might give the shirt s fee washes to remove excess dye.

She's pretty much a perfect figure

In my opinion this is all around the best hot toys Star Wars figure released yet. Zero complaints.

Amazing likeness and endless outift options her body is padded to look like her build and it works for the most part but hinders articulation, is sacrafice that for aesthetics any day.

I have not seen if mentioned but there is the most bizarre plastic wrapping situation under her fatsuit. I had to remove her clothes to tuck it in in places (sounds dirty) I guess it's there to prevent staining so I might give the shirt s fee washes to remove excess dye.

She's pretty much a perfect figure

Wow, good to hear Raymond. Based on pics of both figures I'm still feeling that the Imperial Disguise version looks the best, not only paint apps on her headsculpt but a strikingly good recreation of Felicity's actual figure shape from head to toe (all the more impressive that they accomplished that on a plastic articulated figure.) Of course that could just be my bias taking over since Imperial Disguise is the one I have on order and we all like to look favorably on the things we've spent real money on, lol.

The Deluxe Jyn definitely has the best outfit options, particularly with regard to her iconic Jedha and Scarif tower/beach looks.

Yup I'm very eager to see how the imperial head turns out.

Balking at the likeness I simply don't get on this one though I will say I see the hair too dark argument.

The other thing is that the scarf looked much more realistic on the prototype pics. The stitching is a bit big. Still really like the scarf though.

Yup I'm very eager to see how the imperial head turns out.

Balking at the likeness I simply don't get on this one though I will say I see the hair too dark argument.

The other thing is that the scarf looked much more realistic on the prototype pics. The stitching is a bit big. Still really like the scarf though.
Bend the fringes of the hair sculpt gently OUTWARDS. You'll see Felicity come through.

Look a few pages back for this conversation.

Anyone got pics of where the hair detaches from the rest of the head? I reckon a custom hairsculpt could do wonders. Plus an opportunity to fix the colour.

Pretty much the only thing that doesn't come off are her inner side hair strands and the very bottom of the back of her hair

I think her hair is perfect and I don't think apart from the hair color it could be improved.

I'd be interested in seeing real hair from someone who knows what they are doing. Like Jake or owen.

I may try it myself.

Daaaaammmmnnn!! Good photography really does make a difference! This looks ace! Congrats. Mine is coming later, but you definitely built my excitement for this figure.

Excellent photos matrix69! :clap :clap She looks great! :rock

Awesome !!! Mine should be with me in a few weeks I hope !!

AS expected looks a lot better with the hood on. Great pictures, Matrix.

Great photos, Matrix!

Many thanks:duff...for me the head sculpt is one of HT finest and has an excellent likeness to Ms Jones. Hair color could be a tad lighter...but then i wish they would have gone with rooted hair rather than plastic. My one real gripe though is with the hard plastic boots instead of pleather...swivel is the only point of articulation and really limits posing options..

dang, yeah, i see it - that is a better headsculpt than i thought! looks good there! still wish they had gone with the slightly parted lips like she is apt to doing. overall, pleasantly surprised.

_DSC0074.jpg

man, i am getting excited about the deluxe version arriving soon. i think this looks pretty darn good as a RO figure representation.

oh, and btw, that look felicity has on the cover of the HT box looks very similar to the look on several of the box covers on my 80s VHS p*rn stash...

Last edited:
Aaaand... there's a little bit of info we didn't know we needed. [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Back