1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your pics are making me really wanting to get this figure.

Do it man !

Matrix has only taken shots of one of the outfits....there are at least 2 or 3 other looks you can achieve to mix it up from time to time.

Did you watch the full DeanKnight review on YouTube ?? That shows all outfits, and some stills of the head sculpt etc. Amazing !

Matrix...thanks so much for the great gallery of pictures of this figure. Been looking forward to this one for a while and this fine collection of shots feeds the anticipation. ..great work!

Awesome stuff Matrix !!!

Good to see you're getting a few people to purchase her and show HT that Rogue One can sell well. Enabling them to hopefully do others next year...

:pray::pray::pray:
Yeah would love to see them do Krennic and Cassian at some stage...oh and Two tubes..

I did watch the video and pulled the trigger on her. Can't wait to add her to my collection.
You have chosen...wisely:)

Matrix...thanks so much for the great gallery of pictures of this figure. Been looking forward to this one for a while and this fine collection of shots feeds the anticipation. ..great work!
:duff

Matrix, now that you've had some time to play with this figure, would love to know your thoughts about the pros and cons.
For me it's one of HT finest in the SW line with loads of accessories for display options...but i do wish they had gone with pleather boots instead of plastic as they limit articulation...also the stitching is a little too prominent on the scarf and the hair color could be lighter...but all in all i love it..

Thanks Matrix. Good info !

If you play Star Wars Battlefront she also has that weapon and it can also be changed 2 or 3 different types. Which is quite cool in game.

Thanks Matrix.

I was going to simple have K2SO and no one else.... but I think I have to get Jyn now. She looks to be just too nice a figure overall, and your review and pictures are hard to dismiss.

Finally got my two week notice for the standard version of Jyn. Wonder what the delay is, but I'll be charged (and hopefully she ships) on the 17th. Looking forward to getting her. Although after Jyn, it's going to be a loooooong wait until Jedi Luke and Tarkin are released. Ugh.

Yeah, I know. But I'm getting better. Only got 2 figures from TFA. So far, only 1 from RO... was holding out for Krennic and Death Trooper, but without one, the other is pointless for me.

You could still get a bunch of Death Troopers to re-enact the last stand against Ba--oh yeah, never mind.

:rotfl

Wor-Gar, the DeathTrooper is a cool looking figure, even if displayed without Krennic.

I picked up only "4" TFA figures but RO has flooded the collection... "7" figures, not counting the Disney Krennic. I may even double-dip on Jyn and get the Deluxe Jyn, with Disguise Jyn shipping soon...

I'm guessing I'll get "2" TLJ figures... Luke and Kylo. Possibly Poe, if HT's releases him in his X-Wing flightsuit.

Back