1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there'll only be a slim chance if his character from Dr. Strange is made. Then maybe they'll figure they have the head sculpt/likeness partly done. But otherwise I'd guess he has no chance.

We'll at least get a second Jyn since Rey also got two figures.

I think there is very little chance of a second Jyn. The Deluxe version pretty much covers all of her looks in the movie except the Imperial Ground Crew disguise.

The rifle was Cassian's, and I don't think they even had the shotgun configuration in the movie either.

The gun that comes with Jyn is not the same as Cassian's. His is also modular, but different. There was an episode of "The Star Wars Show" where he showed how to assemble it. The base is completely different than Jyn's. I think any scene showing her modular rifle ended up on the cutting room floor.

That must be it, because the Hasbro 3.75'' Black Series Jyn comes with a mutli-part rifle, too. And I wondered why. But this makes more sense now.

They've got to make a Cassian and Krennic. I'll be really bummed if they don't. It's not like Poe or Hux where they can just wait for the next movie.

Gravy would be:

Bodhi
Tarkin
Ground Crew Jyn

And I'd just love to see Admiral Raddus and Blue Leader, various aliens, etc.

Tarkin is the only character from RO I would be interested in.... Maybe Krennic...

Last edited:
They've got to make a Cassian and Krennic. I'll be really bummed if they don't. It's not like Poe or Hux where they can just wait for the next movie.

Exactly.......no rebels will be ordered until Cassian is announced. Empire not so strict but rebels needs my fav one first...

Regarding the deluxe version...I know Jyn had the helmet and poncho on Eadu, but I don't recall her having the breather or larger rifle. Did I miss something or did she not have those at all in the movie?

Cuts and reshoots. That's the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would kinda interesting if they did a farmer Galen/young Jyn two pack although if we get a Galen, it will probably be his Imperial uniform. Which is also good for us customizers. :)

Surprised this figure is in the dormant stage having the film already out. Maybe should cancel my preorder :dunno

As of right now, we're getting nothing else from Rogue One.

HT announced cosbabies of Cassian and Krennic, so there's a chance they get a sixth scale figure as well, but that would probably be it, if it happens.

As of right now, we're getting nothing else from Rogue One.

HT announced cosbabies of Cassian and Krennic, so there's a chance they get a sixth scale figure as well, but that would probably be it, if it happens.

It's annoying and doesn't make any sense for them to only make figures for only some of the crew. Missing Cassian and Rook from the team and I feel like Krennic has such a good look that it's quite sad that there's a chance he wont be made.

Doubtful they make Cassian or Krennic if none have been shown. Cosbabies mean nothing as it is way easier to produce those.

Maybe an exclusive if at all.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

After TFA finally hit theaters there were no new figures from that movie revealed other than Han, Chewie, Luke, and a Rey variant correct?

If so they do seem to move on from a film once it hits theaters unless it's a massive heavy hitter like Han or Luke. Doesn't bode well for less major characters like Cassian and Krennic dammit. Those characters were such a huge part of the movie it really really suck if they never see the light of day.

After TFA finally hit theaters there were no new figures from that movie revealed other than Han, Chewie, Luke, and a Rey variant correct?

If so they do seem to move on from a film once it hits theaters unless it's a massive heavy hitter like Han or Luke. Doesn't bode well for less major characters like Cassian and Krennic dammit. Those characters were such a huge part of the movie too.

Probably because the other characters (hopefully Sidon Ithano pls) will be in future movies. Cassian, Krennic and Rook will not.

I thought Finn or maybe that was before the movie release.

When I think of Cassian and Krennic not planned for HT, maybe it's justified since Poe hasn't happened yet either :dunno

Whaaaat... that just really sucks if they are leaving out so many key characters...
RO in my opinion was simply incomparable to EP7,, not to mention it's a completely different movie... EP7 simply was not for me..
I so wished John Williams did the score on RO. Then it would of been perfect.

Put that aside, come on HT,,, please get more figs out from RO!!!!!!
Not even having Cassian or Krennic is simply unacceptable..

Whaaaat... that just really sucks if they are leaving out so many key characters...
RO in my opinion was simply incomparable to EP7,, not to mention it's a completely different movie... EP7 simply was not for me..
I so wished John Williams did the score on RO. Then it would of been perfect.

Put that aside, come on HT,,, please get more figs out from RO!!!!!!
Not even having Cassian or Krennic is simply unacceptable..

Less characters in EP VII if you take The old favorites out like Leia, Han, Chewie and Luke.

Other than the Villains, just Rey, Finn and Poe

Less characters in EP VII if you take The old favorites out like Leia, Han, Chewie and Luke.

Other than the Villains, just Rey, Finn and Poe

Yeah, now that I think of it (I didn't even care for the EP7 HT), you're right..
But come on HT!!!!

Back