1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not absolutely essential for the character but the look is cool enough for me to spend the extra 30 bucks. WTH, considering that I'm already in for $220.

Not absolutely essential for the character but the look is cool enough for me to spend the extra 30 bucks. WTH, considering that I'm already in for $220.

Yeah, that's my thinking. ANH Luke had all that extra crap, which I displayed him with once or twice, so I'm sure I'd be happy to mix it up with Jyn.

The deluxe also includes the binoculars and extra parts for the pistol to turn it into a rifle or larger pistol. I'm mainly gonna display her with her regular outfit but I definitely like being able to swap in the Eadu outfit. And I'm definitely gonna use the other additional accessories. That makes it worth the extra $30 for me, but it all depends on what you're willing to pay.

This is total wishful thinking but I would love it if they made a 2-pack of Jyn and Galen, daughter and father together. I mean Galen wouldn't be a big seller on his own and they can milk collectors out of their money if they gave Jyn her Imperial disguise outfit. I just really want a Mads figure is all

This is total wishful thinking but I would love it if they made a 2-pack of Jyn and Galen, daughter and father together. I mean Galen wouldn't be a big seller on his own and they can milk collectors out of their money if they gave Jyn her Imperial disguise outfit. I just really want a Mads figure is all

I don't think he'll get a figure, but I would be pissed if they made me buy a 2-pack to get her in the Imperial Disguise. That's the version of Jyn that I want.

If it wasn't for Galen, the Death Star may not have had a weakness for the rebels to exploit in ANH.

He's not coming at all if they don't first introduce Cassian, Krennic, and possibly Tarkin. Chances are miserably slim.

Unfortunately, I've got a feeling that with a new Star Wars film coming every year for the next several years, and the rather lackluster sales of the TFA Troopers, what we've seen announced so far for Rogue One figures may be what we may only get.

Hot Toys also has a long and rich history of not completing lines...

Unfortunately, I've got a feeling that with a new Star Wars film coming every year for the next several years, and the rather lackluster sales of the TFA Troopers, what we've seen announced so far for Rogue One figures may be what we may only get.

Hot Toys also has a long and rich history of not completing lines...

We'll at least get a second Jyn since Rey also got two figures.

I'm in the camp that chances for a Galen are slim to none. I personally think it's more likely that they'd do a Crossbones from Civil War (which I also think is very unlikely) before they do a Galen.

Yeah, as vital as he was in the story, he was still a "minor" supporting character compared to the likes of Cassian, Bodhi, Krennic with respect to screen-time. I'd say he was like Saw Guerrera in terms of their screen-time with a few more minutes. I do hope at least Cassian gets made, and Krennic would look great with his squad of Death Troopers, especially with the contrasting white uniform.

Regarding the deluxe version...I know Jyn had the helmet and poncho on Eadu, but I don't recall her having the breather or larger rifle. Did I miss something or did she not have those at all in the movie?

The rifle was Cassian's, and I don't think they even had the shotgun configuration in the movie either.

Regarding the deluxe version...I know Jyn had the helmet and poncho on Eadu, but I don't recall her having the breather or larger rifle. Did I miss something or did she not have those at all in the movie?

I could've swore I saw her assembling a rifle just before venturing out of the shuttle craft.
There's a lot of inconsistencies with the promotional images and trailers and the actual movie. I think a lot of info and images HT got about the costumes was early and a bit inaccurate. It's why their R1 Vader has the tunic incorrectly under the armor because that's how it looks in the promotional R1 images.

That's what I was thinking. Doesn't bode well for their plans to make a Cassian if they are giving his rifle to Jyn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My thoughts as well. I'm going to be really annoyed if they don't make Cassian and Krennic. The rest, fine, I can live without, but those two were integral to the story.

Back