1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the film and glad I pre-ordered Jyn. This is how a prequel should be done. I'll probably be getting quite a few characters from this film (at least K-2SO and Chirrut).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mind you, its a great figure and Felicity is gorgeous.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

All of these characters still play a vital role in one of the most important events in the Galaxy's history.

Glad I didn't pre-order this. I really dig the look, but Jyn Erso didn't blow me away in the film. If this had been Rey in this getup then instant buy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Same. I'll probably get everyone except the rogue imperial pilot.

All of these characters still play a vital role in one of the most important events in the Galaxy's history.

Before seeing the film, i was thinking "Jyn only", but now i reckon i have found a set of characters where if i get one of them, i'd have to have them all. I haven't felt this level of completion-ism since the first Avengers movie figures were released.
Like everyone is saying, this is a different Star Wars movie, and one of the most important stories in the canon. Hitting the transmit button is the start of a line of dominoes that eventually topples the empire.
So i came back from the cinema from the cinema and put Chirrut and K2SO on order. I would be in for the whole crew, including the pilot. Obviously, Jyn, K2 and Cassian are the main trio, but the rest are just as important.
I don't have any desire right now to pick up the troopers though. But i do like the shore trooper design. Maybe when they are released, if i am not broke by then, lol.

I'm surprised HT hasn't blown a Rogue One wad by now. Like where the hell is Cassian and the villains? They better not skip them and move on to Marvel 2017.

Who the **** am I kidding.

I'm surprised HT hasn't blown a Rogue One wad by now. Like where the hell is Cassian and the villains? They better not skip them and move on to Marvel 2017.

Hold on, more Iron Men on the way. That should put you on ease.

Hold on, more Iron Men on the way. That should put you on ease.

I know others may want more but the folks previewed along with Tarkin, Krennic and Cassian is all I need.

erso 1.jpg
erso 2.jpg
erso 3.jpg

After seeing the movie, I am glad I didn't pre-order any of the characters other than K2. No interest in getting any of them.

Back