1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost really tempted by this figure now.

Damn, so excited to see this film. I have a bad feeling im gonna have to sacrifice some figures in my collection to pick up some more Star Wars stuff... so it begins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, so excited to see this film. I have a bad feeling im gonna have to sacrifice some figures in my collection to pick up some more Star Wars stuff... so it begins!

Just sell figures from bad film that will get sequel, hint bvs or age of ultron lol

And Jyn is a must buy , since well, basically the whole movie is about her...
Im asian so im buying chirrut as well
Im seriously hope they make Jyn in that trooper outfit, otherwise im screewed

Just sell figures from bad film that will get sequel, hint bvs or age of ultron lol

And Jyn is a must buy , since well, basically the whole movie is about her...
Im asian so im buying chirrut as well
Im seriously hope they make Jyn in that trooper outfit, otherwise im screewed

I have a feeling this is gonna be the way. I'm gonna watch the film and make some decisions on who will stay and who will go. Damn this is gonna be tough. I must say jyn looks great. And I really would like a death trooper. Already got rogue one Darth Vader on the way.

I have a feeling this is gonna be the way. I'm gonna watch the film and make some decisions on who will stay and who will go. Damn this is gonna be tough. I must say jyn looks great. And I really would like a death trooper. Already got rogue one Darth Vader on the way.

U got rogue one vader?? Good for u, because vader scene will make ur jaw dropped...

Let me put it this way, rogue one show you WAR movie, vader scene will remind u that this is still a star wars movie lol

U got rogue one vader?? Good for u, because vader scene will make ur jaw dropped...

Let me put it this way, rogue one show you WAR movie, vader scene will remind u that this is still a star wars movie lol

Yeah :) should have it by Friday. I keep hearing good things about Vader in rogue one. And That's what I like to hear! Can't wait to see it!

I'd like to get Jyn as a companion piece to K-2SO but again I'm seeing a female sculpt with a blank stare...why no emotion on that face HT?

So far she and Chirrut are the only character I will be getting from Rogue One. That might change after seeing the movie, but the other characters from just the trailers haven't made an impression on me design wise.

I'm getting Jyn since she's the main character, Chirrut because he looks cool and he's Donnie Yen which makes him even more cool. :)

Then again, I might end up getting everything like I did for TFA because I have no willpower. :)

I just got back from seeing the movie. No spoilers.
I am glad i ordered the deluxe Jyn when it went up. I can't imagine anyone who was even on the fence before will be able to resist her after they have seen the movie.

I just got back from seeing the movie. No spoilers.
I am glad i ordered the deluxe Jyn when it went up. I can't imagine anyone who was even on the fence before will be able to resist her after they have seen the movie.

How can any warm blooded person resist Felicity? o_O

Didn't find anything jarring in the film. A monk is a monk, no?

Jyn is a real inspiration. That figure is a tribute to all the Rebellion stood for.

Loved the film and glad I pre-ordered Jyn. This is how a prequel should be done. I'll probably be getting quite a few characters from this film (at least K-2SO and Chirrut).

Back