1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, hadn't noticed before but you're right. I'm not usually too bothered by visible joints, but having this one right in the middle of her neck does seem very odd and unnecessary. And very unlike HT.

Just noticed this after it was pointed out. Dunno, I'm no more bothered by that than the lack of a seamless neck in general.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldn't resist preordering the deluxe version. So far I had kept my purchases to just DC. (And CW Cap and Bucky, of course.) This will be my first Star Wars in 12 inch. I might resist getting more, but I feel like Darth Vader has something to say on that point.

Are we getting two head sculpts or are they doing swap out hair for the helmet? Cuz the sculpts for the hair look different, but I can't find anything about this on the product page.

Are we getting two head sculpts or are they doing swap out hair for the helmet? Cuz the sculpts for the hair look different, but I can't find anything about this on the product page.

Even HT don't seem to know right now, as the helmet is photoshopped on in the image where she is wearing it. You can see the light on her forehead is wrong.

So, if everyone had to guess, how long to we think this one is going to hang around before selling out? If the movie is as popular as it seems it will be, what are the odds of the Jyn Figures going to wait list? Most of the SW stuff seems to have hung around a bit longer as opposed to, say, the Civil War line, which is wait listing left and right.

SW rarely sold out. Depends if they learned they lesson with TFA figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is depends on how good the movie is...

If it great movie, u better grab it fast, coz no more sequel for this

Oddly, this is one of those times when the Deluxe does nothing for me. That baggy poncho is going to be a headache at 1/6 (if the Luke Farmboy poncho is any indication). Give me the Solo-esque original costume any day - tight and well tailored.

It is depends on how good the movie is...

If it great movie, u better grab it fast, coz no more sequel for this

Rogue One is going to get amazing reviews. Anyone who follows the industry already knows this. It's more about how well it does box office wise.

Even HT don't seem to know right now, as the helmet is photoshopped on in the image where she is wearing it. You can see the light on her forehead is wrong.

now that you mention it, I think you're right about the helmet being photoshopped.

never noticed that until your bought it up.

HT said they still cannot tell how to put on the helmet yet. but just one head sculpt is for sure.

Hope the Deluxe doesn't get waitlisted why did they have to be around Xmas..I have to save money, too many people I have to shop for..damn NRD :pfft:

Back