1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I posted a couple of pages back the suggestion of use of Tamiya weathering powder. It is easy to apply in small amounts and easy to wash off if it doesn't look any good.

Seems to be a lot of copy catting here. I post some pics of the video reviews,....someone does exactly the same a couple of pages later.

I mention the brown weathering powder idea for the hair....someone mentions it a couple of pages later.

WTF ??

Well if it really matters to you that much: 1. I started watching the video as soon as I saw it was posted here and didn't scroll through any further. 2. I was watching the video and saving screen captures as I went along, which turned out to be a couple of hours as I had to stop to cook and eat dinner in the middle of it. 3. When I came back to Freaks, I did notice that you posted images already but since they were low resolution and small and that I went through the trouble of saving the images anyways, I thought I might as well post them here so that people might get a better look.

WTF.

Dean even does the all important Butt check. Comprehensive review that !!

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 22.15.43.jpg afa95909b4279da7b9bbed6f57003bb0.jpg

Well... I didn't mind that Rey's only shortcoming was... improved upon. [emoji28]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

In fact, they just started revealing The Last Jedi prototypes on Facebook and it isn't even Friday. [emoji7]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Dean.. for the full great review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqmPIfnxRjs&t=619s

I think she just needs a little bit paint around the lips to capture Felicity's likeness as well as lightning the hair . Btw when he took the hair off and put on the hat, when she had no hair, that's where the likeness is spot on to Felicity as Jyn IMO.

I think if you just drybrush some highlights and make her lips a tad brighter.. we have the perfect Jyn

Damn no forward leg movement because of the padding restriction :gah:

Last edited:
Yeah, I just started watching it. Changing the hair makes such a difference. First thing I'll be modifying when I get mine.

Here's a pic of her with modified hair from Dean's video at the start. Wow !

Edit : haha looks like we all have the same thought !! Happy that she can look so good though !

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 22.11.52.jpg

Back