1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks good. Likeness isn't spot on, particularly from the front. Interesting that the Sideshow PF's for Jyn, Bespin Luke, Bespin Han, and Rey all look better than their HT counterparts.

I still think that this is a sweet all around figure. It's always nice when they nail a likeness like they did for Carrie Fisher but these "close but not quite" likenesses that we've been getting for Jyn, Tatooine Luke, Smuggler Han, etc., don't bother me as much as some.

I think it looks pretty good, but they definitely lost something between prototype and production. Sort of looks like Courtney Cox to me. TonTon, did you date Courtney Cox by chance? :)

Rey was a total miss, too. I do hope Ep VIII Rey is better done.

Get the people who did Yondu's spectacular HS to do Rey...

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Link ? I can't find anything new with her ??

see below...

ToysTV just posted an in-hand video.
Looks much better than the Facebook pictures to me.

watch

She looks like somebody, but can't put my finger on it. But the eyes/eyebrow area just does not come across as Felicity at all to me. Looks more like a doll of one of my ex girlfriends, which I wouldn't want on my shelf. :lol

I keep thinking this too. It looks like some other female celebrity but for the life of me I can't put my finger quite on who it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think she looks great in the videos but not as good in the pics.

I've got the Disguise version on order, so hoping that the paint tweaks will make it look even better, on that one.

Feeling very conflicted about the figure. On one hand, the pics are about what I'd expected. Some shots look just like FJ and some not so much. The figure itself is a great package. On the other, this would be the only RO item in my collection.

So I'm not sure if I wanna keep my order. I'm leaning towards cancel, and maybe I can pick it up later. Thankfully, I don't have to decide just yet.

Yeah, I'm surprised how great she looks all geared up like a rebel in that hat and poncho. Deluxe is definitely the way to go.

This figure, sculpt aside, is one of the best realized outfits HT had done in their Star Wars line.

Yeah agree, HT tailoring is exceptional on their last couple of figures.

In particular Jyn, Doctor Strange and Yondu are all outstanding.

Yeah, the outfit is pretty stellar across the board. I'd say that Rey, Chirrut, and Jyn have been the best in terms of realizing the outfits.

Yeah, the outfit is pretty stellar across the board. I'd say that Rey, Chirrut, and Jyn have been the best in terms of realizing the outfits.

I just look at that stitching and think how do they do that ?? Mini Chinese women hands I guess....

I think she looks good but I agree the sculpt isn't spot on. Still glad to be getting it though. The outfit looks fantastic I agree.

Back