1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've considered getting him too. I dunno honestly I like the design of the character but for some reason he doesn't feel like a must own for me. I feel like if I could pick him up cheap I would but don't know if I want to pay full price.

He's kind of a bargain: cheaper than Tarkin and twice the size.

Asians love robots though -- so HT may have made a lot of these and perhaps you can get one down the road for less.

Thought we were in need of some more pics in this thread. Found this online.

One shot is over lit with a flash, but under normal lighting the figure looks prrreeettty damn good !

hqdefault-2.jpg

hot-toys-reveals-their-star-wras-rogue-one-jyn-erso-action-figure1.jpeg

Yeah I've been checking their facebook page every morning with anticipation and dread right after I wake up to see if this or Daredevil have been released.

Those are the two I'm anxiously awaiting as well. Particularly Daredevil, since something looked off with his helmet in the photos from SDCC. I'm very curious to see what the release looks like.

I thought she looked very good at SDCC. I was pleased seeing her in person. If she looks the same in hand, I'll be pretty happy. Leia Hoth & Endor both looked better though, IMO. The Endor looked amazing, truly lifelike. Can't wait till that goes up for pre-order.

Is the HS on this and the Imperial Disguise version the same...the Imperial sculpt looks better to me?

Is the HS on this and the Imperial Disguise version the same...the Imperial sculpt looks better to me?

Same sculpt but Disguise version has eyes slightly to the side, which always looks better. HT did the same thing with Luke and Stormtrooper Luke. Eyes to the side avoids that 'dead stare' look.

Thanks TT, I didn't notice but you're spot on; the paint application may be part of it as well. I should probably get a Jyn to go with K2...this outfit would be more appropriate but the Imperial HS is calling to me.

Thanks TT, I didn't notice but you're spot on; the paint application may be part of it as well. I should probably get a Jyn to go with K2...this outfit would be more appropriate but the Imperial HS is calling to me.

Buy this then check TA for the Imperial HS....Win Win

HT is going to be unveiling a bunch of TLJ figures on Force Friday, they probably won't want Jyn taking away from that. I think she'll come out before that.

Back