1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this one. Absolutely adore this figure! Photos don’t do her justice.
Though I have the deluxe, my favorite look is the one with the scarf.
a9c7e1a41d89a22cd992ff08a765311a.jpg

a9c7e1a41d89a22cd992ff08a765311a.jpg

Congrats! The Rogue One figures are works of art, attention to detail is phenomenal!

I also like her look with the scarf. The great thing about the deluxe is that it offers so many display options. I actually thought about getting a second figure but my chance of getting another one at a good price is already in the past.

I also like her look with the scarf. The great thing about the deluxe is that it offers so many display options. I actually thought about getting a second figure but my chance of getting another one at a good price is already in the past.

I have her with the scarf as well. Great photo.

Scarfs look even better with Cassian in blue parka....

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-felicity-jones-as-jyn-erso-and-diego-luna-as-cassian-andorjpgjpeg.jpeg

:lecture :goodpost: I’ve said it before, whoever’s running that company is an imbecile for not taking advantage of what works for them — and their new Jabba; think of the number of random aliens they could sell right now to go with that set. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out someone needs to lose their job.

I mean I get it. I don’t see why sideshow would waste their time making a Luke when Hot Toys made the same exact version. They obviously aren’t good at making humans. They should make characters Hot Toys isn’t doing. Try doing ones they really wouldn’t do like the old days. And when is Lando coming?

:lecture :goodpost: I’ve said it before, whoever’s running that company is an imbecile for not taking advantage of what works for them — and their new Jabba; think of the number of random aliens they could sell right now to go with that set. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out someone needs to lose their job.

She lived on her own for 20 years in the desert working for Unkar Plutt scavenging and learning from others

How do people get the head scarf to sit well? I had it like that for two days and it drove me mad until I changed it back again. I wish it was wired. Imo she looks better without.

Attachments

• 02277B9F-749F-4CEA-9837-C3DA6095C3E9.jpg
    02277B9F-749F-4CEA-9837-C3DA6095C3E9.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 170
How do people get the head scarf to sit well? I had it like that for two days and it drove me mad until I changed it back again. I wish it was wired. Imo she looks better without.

Yes it’s a bit difficult, but I think I have managed to get it to look pretty good. Futzing futzing futzing...
9c73f8d182f7594882950e0325748992.jpg

Yes it’s a bit difficult, but I think I have managed to get it to look pretty good. Futzing futzing futzing...

It looks better than I had it, but it doesn’t feel quite right to me. Then again I used to think that about the old Obi-Wan, had the hood down for over a year until one day randomly putting it back up and it was perfect with no futzing whatsoever. I think my issue is obsessively over futzing.

Back